|The tools and information on the this site are intended as an aid to weight loss and weight maintenance, and do not offer medical advice. If you suffer from, or think
you may suffer from, a medical condition you should consult your doctor before starting a weight loss and/or exercise regime. If you decide to start exercising after a
period of relative inactivity you should start very slowly and consult your doctor if you experience any discomfort, distress or any other symptoms. If you feel any
discomfort or pain when you exercise, do not continue. The tools and information on the this site are not intended
for women who are pregnant or breast-feeding, or for any person under the age of 18.
© 2018 to date worldsbestdietingtips, thinsponation, prothinsponation, prothinspo2,
Prothinspo LLC, Pro-Thinspo LLC.com, Prothinspo.com and Prothinsposhop.com All rights reserved.
"PROTHINSPO" is a trademark of Prothinspo Incorporated. All rights reserved.
All content on this website should be considered for entertainment purposes.
this website should be considered for entertainment purposes.
DO YOU NEED SOMEONE TO HELP? bgti.org/
PROTHINSPO In God We Trust
"If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to your
mountain, "MOVE!" and it WILL move... and NOTHING will be
impossible for YOU! "
MAKE A DONATION TO TBN TO SPREAD THE WORD...www.tbn.org/partner/donation-form
FIND ways to Help... www.salvationarmyusa.org/
|HOME PAGE, EXERCISE INDEX, DIET INDEX, TIPS AND TRICKS INDEX,
CELEBRITY INDEX, HOW TO INDEX, PICTURE GALLERY INDEX, BEAUTY INDEX, PILLS
|HOME PAGE, EXERCISE INDEX, DIET INDEX, TIPS AND TRICKS INDEX,
CELEBRITY INDEX, HOW TO INDEX, PICTURE GALLERY INDEX,
BEAUTY INDEX, PILLS
|Are you ready? Really ready...???
So did you clean out your house of those nasty tempting useless calories in
your house? Put yourself in a position to beat those terrible temptations?...Well,
I am here to help..
With every order you will get a measuring tape to measure yourself first, a chart
to put your results on, a daily food diary to start to keep records of what you are
eating and why you are eating,free ebook pounds and inches a fat burning food
grocery list and diet and exercise plans to get you started and get you started
now...So best way to start any new lifestyle plan that involves your diet...
You should do a couple of things first for the most success and progress...Okay
so what would be the best supplement???
All supplements on this side come with the program and you can really see
results very fast..I have members who have reported incredible weight loss...
Always start with a good colon cleanse.. read more...
So are you looking to get rid of some cellulite and have appetite control? Well,
then Chad is for you... click here to read more about this amazing product...
Used by celebrities worldwide and especially Brazilian Models..
Need super fast results... so fast that people think you are doing something that
isn't kosher... These CART pills simulate the weight loss results as fast as
cocaine, Click here...
Need something to keep you from snacking...? Try the hoodia pops... click here...
Do you have a problem with cravings? Well... Crave controlling spray is an
answer to that dieting problem and can be used with other products for those
out of control cravings.. Click here...
Many people are months away from their goals... When you have a good year or
so to lose weight then you might need something that you can take long term...
Try one of these Hoodia products for long term weight loss... Click here...
Looking for some Thermogenic type of supplement to speed up metabolism
and keep weight off and of course diminish your appetite... BodySlim with
Fucosimine is amazing... Click here...
One of my favorite products for long term use and daily supplementation is our
DietSlim/Hydroxyslim supplement this Prothinspo product has sold millions and
millions are still taking this product to maintain weight loss and healthy
metabolism and of course appetite control.. Click here to read more..
READ ABOUT US... CLICK HERE.
|STOP HUNGER CRAVINGS INSTANTLY....
Simply tilt your head backwards slightly, open your mouth wide
and spray INTO YOUR MOUTH
Control your Cravings instantly!!
NEW AND IMPROVED!!
|BUY NOW INSIDE USA
|BUY NOW WORLDWIDE.
|Welcome to WORLDS BEST DIETING TIPS the number 1 site...In the world For Tips and Tricks to Weight loss...
This site also has the largest selection in the world of diet, exercise, celebrity and Supermodel weight loss
tips...With a thinspiration gallery... To keep you motivated visually and Special Tips and Tricks to weight loss
From Jodee the Queen of this scene...
BE SURE TO RELOAD FOR UPDATES... CLICK HERE FOR INDEX.
|POSTS FROM PROTHINSPO
|4TH OF JULY DIETING TIPS AND TRICKS....
A fourth of July party is the very essence of summer. To many of us it's not just about celebrating our great
nation and proudly displaying your red, white and blue but it's also about spending time with family and
friends, being outdoors and of course seeing the fireworks! Who doesn't enjoy a great fireworks display?
Check out these tips to ensure you have a safe, fun, active and healthy Fourth of July:
#1 Go Light.
No one wants to eat a heavy filling meal when you're outside in the heat. So make salads and sides the main
course. Grill your meal. You can throw your meat, veggies and even dessert on the grill and enjoy being
outside with your guests. Check out the Diet-to-Go Fourth of July Menu blog for some great grilling ideas.
#2 Start an Active Tradition.
Be it an annual family kickball tournament, neighborhood volleyball game or a pre-dinner hike, an annual
activity will be a welcome event to any July 4th celebration. Not only will it get everyone's blood pumping (and
put them in a good mood) but it will also give you stories to share for years to come, "...remember when Bob
tore his shorts sliding into first base..."
#3 Stay hydrated.
No matter what part of the country you live in, July is hot! Be sure to drink plenty of water and keep your body
from overheating. Keep plenty of fresh fruit on hand too as fruit is packed with vitamins, fiber and water, and
with so many in season during the summer there is plenty to choose from.
#4 Stay Covered.
With sunscreen that is; sunscreen is essential for any healthy outdoor activity. Ultraviolet (UV) rays can
reach you on cloudy and hazy days, as well as bright and sunny days. The hours between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
are the most hazardous for UV exposure. So stay covered and throw on a hat and sunglasses for good
measure: not only will you protect yourself from UV damage, you'll look stylish doing it.
#5 Leave the fireworks to the professionals.
While fireworks are fun and beautiful, it's important to understand how dangerous they can be. Most towns
organize a big display -- run by professionals -- go to those. No reason to ruin your day by a trip to the ER with
a firework injury.
#6 Keep cold food cold and hot food hot.
Be sure you cook all of your food to the recommended temperature to destroy any harmful bacteria and
keep things that should be refrigerated in a cooler over ice. And if you can leave those "must be refrigerated
at all times" items off the menu (think items containing mayonnaise).
#7 Make sure your grill is clean.
A dirty grill can be a cesspool of germs and bacteria. After you are done grilling, do a quick clean up of any
visible debris and food, then turn up the heat and let the grill burn off a bit. After the grill is good and cool grab
your grill brush for a quick scrub. Once a year, do a deep clean to ensure your grill has a nice long (healthy
and safe) grilling life.
#8 Bring out the lawn games.
Encourage your party guests to bring their favorite lawn game instead of yet another dessert. Then you can
take turns trying out all the different games. Some favorites you might want to have on hand include croquet,
bocce ball and Frisbee.
#9 Choose healthy drink options.
Don't waste all your calories on sugar-laden sweet tea, sodas, or beer. Choose healthier drink options. You
can serve peach tea sweetened with agave honey and mint, cucumber sparkling water, or try a Thai Spring
Mojito for a low-cal alcohol drink that is refreshing and only packs about 90 calories a serving.
1 ounce of white rum (or vodka, if you prefer)
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon water
1 pinch fresh ginger
peeled and grated
3 medium Thai basil leaves
3 mint leaves
juice of half a lime
In the bottom of a Collins or mixing glass, muddle the sugar, water, herbs and lime juice. Pour in rum and
stir. Top with crushed ice and club soda. Garnish with a lime wheel. Recipe from Drink of the Week.
#10 Ditch the Sugary Dessert.
Right now tons of fresh fruit is available from the grocery, farmers markets, fruit stands, or (maybe?) our
own back yard! Cut up strawberries and melon or grill peaches, pineapple or bananas to satisfy your sweet
tooth without expanding your waistline.
If you follow these tips you'll not only be celebrating the independence of our country but also the freedom
from an unhealthy lifestyle! Happy 4th!
Author: Lillie Lancaster
|GREAT TIP ...
Take smaller sips and bites to trick your brain into eating 30
percent fewer calories. Studies find that when you take nibbles,
chew your food longer and eat slower, your brain thinks you’ve
eaten more. So nibble, don’t gobble, that pecan pie: by taking
smaller bites and chewing more, you’ll naturally eat less—
saving around 143 calories per serving.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ON PORTION CONTROL...
CLICK HERE FOR MORE TIPS AND TRICKS...
HOLIDAY DIETING TIPS.... READ MORE....
CLICK HERE FOR TIPS AND TRICKS INDEX PAGE.....
|HAPPY 4TH OF JULY AND HERE IS YOUR CHALLENGE ...
Now that you are ready to start getting ready for July Challenge...
3/5 Bite Diet:
You eat whatever you want for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. However, you only take 5 bites of it. Then, soon, you start taking just
three. This is very hard. I recommend doing the Ana Boot Camp Diet first, then slowly descend to 10 bites, the 8, then 6,
then 5 over the course of 10 days.
Day 1,2 and 3- 10 bites, Day 4,5&6- 8 bites, Day 7,8&9-6 Bites
Then, have 5 bites for 1 week, then 3 for 2 weeks. You will loose loads of weight, depending on how much you weigh,
and how much you exercise. This is a great way to control yourself...
If you learn this technique, you will be shocked how often you can use it when you need to lose a quick 8lbs...
Need to lose more and faster, click here...
|UNLOCK THE ARCHIVES, INDEX...!!!!
CLICK AND GO THINSPO GALLERY..CLICK HERE...
VINTAGE VICTORIA SECRET THINSPO.. CLICK HERE...
BODY PART THINSPO... CLICK HERE...
MALE THINSPO/THINSPIRATION INDEX PAGE.. CLICK HERE..
CELEBRITIES THAT ARE 'SAID' TO BE TOO SKINNY... CLICK HERE...
THINSPO SUPER SKINNY/BONES GALLERY ... CLICK HERE..
THINSPIRATION/THINSPO INDEX PAGE ... CLICK HERE
This is a 14 day calorie restricting diet...CLICK HERE TO READ
THESE ARE THE TOP PRO ANA MIA TIPS ...
CLICK HERE FOR THE PROTHINSPO ARCHIVES...
PRO ANA MIA HOLIDAY TIPS TO SURVIVE... CLICK HERE TO READ MORE..
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEXT PAGE OF TIPS...
SUPERMODELS A-Z BACKSTAGE AND RUNWAY , CLICK HERE..
TODAYS TIPS... CLICK HERE...
1. Keep a thinspiration book. Get a really nice journal or something and print pictures of skinny models, tips, quotes, or workouts, and glue it in
there. Look through it whenever you want to binge. You can always download something from Prothinspo and keep it with you.
2. Keep a stack of magazines weighing the same amount you want to lose. When you lose weight remove some magazines from the stack. It
will be thinspirational to see that pile slowly start to get smaller. Use fashion magazines so that they also can inspire you as you remove as you
lose.... Back to the main index page....
3. Eat on a blue or black plate. Dark colors usually make you feel fuller, faster. Better yet, eat on small dark plates.
4. When you want to eat something you shouldn't, make a list of all the reasons you shouldn't, and read it at least 20 times.
5. When you get a craving, count to 100 really slowly, and it might pass. Dr.s say that counting changes the minds direction in thought.
6. If you live by yourself, put up motivational pictures or numbers on the unsafe foods. Stick your goal weight on the wall or on your favorite jar of
peanut butter or jelly.... more tied and true tips.
7. Get one of those three ring binders and make a section for each part of the body. Put all the exercises you've got in there according to what
body part there for.
8. Pick one food for the day,look under the fat burning food section on this site or you can eat something like an apple. Cut it into 4 quarters. Eat
one part for breakfast, one for lunch, one for dinner, and you've got one left over for a snack.
9. Take a Polaroid picture or a cell phone picture of yourself wearing nothing but your underwear. When you want to binge, look at it, and see
all that fat that you need to get rid of? Carry it in your wallet or phone whenever you go somewhere where there will be food.
10. If you live by yourself and prone to binges, buy only the food you need for the day. That way if you eat it, there isn't anymore.
11. Eat with the opposite hand you normally do. Left handed people eat with their right hand, and vice versa.
12. Wear a rubber band around your wrist and snap it when you want to eat. You'll train yourself not to think about eating. This also works for
trying to quit smoking.... more tips and tricks...
13. ALWAYS DO A CLEANSE TO CLEAN OUT YOUR BODY, CLICK HERE.
14. Clean something gross the bathroom, or if you have cats like me clean the litter box when you want to eat.
15. Wear tight jeans so you remember how much weight you have to lose. Always keep a pair that is to small for this!
16. Pour tons of something gross on your food like salt or pepper so you can't eat it. (if your eating out, use the former, and say you accidentally
put too much salt or pepper on your food.
17. If you get really bad headaches it could possibly be from dehydration so drink lots of water. Take multi-vitamins and sport drinks.
18. Eat in front of the mirror. Hell, eat in front of the mirror naked and see how much you want to eat then.
19. Drink herbal teas. They have no calories. If you don't like them unsweetened, buy some stevia, its like sugar, but no calories they sell it on my
links... read more...
20. When you get the urge to eat chew sugar free gum. Just make sure you keep track of how much you have. Most kinds have 5 calories a piece.
21. Freeze your foods. I freeze fruits and yogurts and flavored ice cubes. Frozen yogurts take forever to eat so you feel occupied longer.
22. When you go to a restaurant order something that's not too unhealthy. Put half of to the other side of the plate and say your going to eat it
tomorrow for lunch. Then eat half of what's on your plate and "forget" to ask them to bag it for take out for you. Or cut your plate in half and push the
other half around the plate to fill it. Click here to read more.
23. Eat breakfast and lunch or just breakfast, never eat dinner cause if you eat dinner you don't give your body enough time to burn off the calories
or you can eat all three small meals but finish the last bit of eating at least four hours
before you go to sleep. This way your metabolism will burn it up before you get into bed.
24. Go shopping and try on clothes that you wish you could fit you and that should keep you focused and on track of your goals.
25. Pinch all your fat if you want to eat and see how disgusting it is and then you'll think that
if you eat you'll just add more to it and you don't want that... read more click here.
26. If you can go to your kitchen and take all the bad foods that you know you will binge on please just go and throw them away.
27. Make sure you get enough calcium. Take your vitamin.
28. If you sit a lot every hour get up and go crazy start doing knee lifts with your arms up or some jumping jacks and toe touches or jumping
stupidly or anything like that it will boost your metabolism for a little.
29. Stay away from food and the kitchen (unless your parents are around, then pretend like you just finished getting a snack)
30. Have you ever noticed that most people who you see eating are fat? Well remember this if you eat like them you'll be as fat as them.
31. Try to plan how much your going to eat and what there's a 30% more chance you wont over eat then.
32. Look at super models do they look like they eat? They eat very small meals many times a day but small meals girl!!
33. A calorie is a calorie so it doesn't matter what kind you eat just eat under 1000 and you'll lose weight. 3666 calories equal a lb!
34. Make a meal plan with all the days and put the limit of calories you'll allow yourself to after you eat write down what you ate. Keep a food diary
35. To keep a binge from coming go outside and go for a walk, do 20 push ups and then 20 jumping jacks after you won't feel like eating anymore.
Better yet, do them in front of the mirror. If you see what moves up and down you wont feel like eating as much.
36. To boost your metabolism and keep you feeling full drink several green tea's each day.
37. Every dieter should eat greens or take a supplement for them... eat your veggies.
38. Two tablespoons of vinegar before the meal helps speed up your digestive system and also keeps you from feeling any reflux.
39. Caffeine is great ~ it decreases appetite you can use other types of caffeine products like guarana.
40. Peppermints or peppermint teas are a great appetite suppressant.
41. Diet soda is not the best thing to drink while calorie restricting you should drink plenty of water and other non caloric healthy stuff.
42. Don't stop moving' ~ Try to keep moving as much as possible every calorie burned counts.
43. Don't eat fast/ chew very slowly to let your body know you ate. If you have to chew each piece for several seconds.
44. Eat seaweed or kelp pills ~ they say it boosts the metabolism.
45. Don't slouch, try to sit up straight ~ you burn more calories and tighten your tummy that way.
46. Dress accordingly when you are thin you should be carrying something with you to keep from shaking. Family and friends get worried if your
cold and they are not.
47. Lack of sleep stimulates your appetite. It is proven that most people who sleep at least 6 hours a day lose more weight and are less hungry.
48. Spicy foods boost the metabolism.
49. Eat negative cal foods. Fat Burning Foods
50. Eat lots of celery ~celery is filled with water and because it is chewy it burns more calories than most non caloric foods.
51. Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day. Our bodies and world is mostly made up of water... You need it to survive!!
52. Munch on ice cubes to get rid of the cravings of chewing.
53. Take it slow when eating it takes 20 minutes for the stomach to realize it is full.
54. Eat lots of fiber ~ expands in your stomach to create a full feeling.
55. Don't eat in front of the television or on your bed or on the computer ~ concentrate on the food while you eat ~ you get more satisfied.
56. Eat vegetarian as much as possible. They make all fake meats and cheeses now.
57. Do 50 sit ups every morning ~ it will raise your metabolism and makes your stomach and chest look better not to mention your arms.
58. Cabbage makes you lose weight but can be smelly!!
59. Strawberries, cherries and blueberries are low in calories and boost the metabolism. Not to mention you can pop them in the mouth like
snacks... Read more... click here.
60. Drink one glass of water every hour. This will keep you full and you wont get dehydrated or headaches.
61. Eat negative calorie foods at least 2 times a day.
62. Weigh yourself before and AFTER every time you eat.
63. Exercise 2 times the amount of calories you eat.
64. Eat 6 small meals a day spaced about 3 hours apart.
65. Let yourself eat some of the foods you normally would not allow yourself. Don't binge just balance.. You can do it. Take control
66. Eat standing up, move around while you eat.
67. Watch other people eat. Sometimes people eating looks so gross.
68. Find pictures of overweight people or family members and put them in various places around your house.
69. Drink water before eating .
70. Try on your skinny cloths... See how close you are to your goals.
71. Clean your closet and draws.... Organize yourself. It will burn calories and you feel better. Not to mention you can find your stuff!I
72. Keep a food diary in your pocketbook or purse to have an idea of when and why your eating.
73. Weigh yourself with a weight in your hand and then take that weight off and weigh yourself again... Think about how to lose that weight
74.Drink hot or cold fluids throughout the day to speed up your metabolism. Extreme temperatures trick the body..
75.Put on some music you like and dance around... It burns calories and its fun.
76. Brush your teeth and tongue. This trick will keep you from eating. Trust me it does work.
77.Limit Alcohol consumption. This is empty calories.
78.Always leave a bite left on your plate. This teaches restraint.
79. The 3B's BAKE,BROIL,BOIL ALL YOUR FOODS!
80.Try Magnetic rings on your fingers. This is supposed to help you lose weight in
certain areas of your body by wearing the rings on different fingers ...read more...
81. Learn how to stand on your head. This sounds stupid,but it is true that by standing on your head you increase the circulation in your body.
82.JUMP! Buy a jump rope or a trampoline. Take a rebound class. Jumping is still one of the best ways to boost your cardiovascular system and
stimulate Weight loss. read more..
83. Never eat in secret. This is the worst habit to get into.
84.Cook for other people. This is a great way to have a relationship with food and not eating it.
85.Concentrate on the first three bites of your food. These are usually the best.
86.Do the 4 D's Don't relapse, Distract yourself,Decide your Goals and Distance yourself from Food.
87.Get a Tan. Okay, I know the sun is bad for you and so is the tanning beds. But, you can do everything in moderation. Plus there are spray tans
today that don't make you look orange.
88.AVOID FRIED FOODS.
89. When eating a meal try to only eat one of every food group. One protein, One starch and One veggie. This will help the body digest easier.
That means no cheeseburgers this has two proteins meat and cheese.
90. Get a job working in a gym/health club. This is what I did. I got certified and got a part time job teaching at my local gym. I was spending so
much time there working out that I got a job to get paid for all the time I was working out. You stay in shape and you make a little money.
91.Get diet samples. Pay for shipping and handling if you have to. Most free samples come for one portion. The samples that you pay for shipping
and handling usually have enough samples inside for a week or two. So remember when looking for something.... If it is completely free/ it is not
enough to do anything.
92.Balance. Walk with a book on your head. This helps with posture and balance and tightens the tummy.
93.Moisturise. Always keep your skin moisturised. There is no reason for your skin to look saggy.
Start now and those saggy skin folds will tighten up.
94.Massaging your body and face will help increase circulation. You can do this yourself with a BALINESE OIL.
95.Find a Buddy. Weight loss always comes easier with a buddy.
96.Buy a food piggy bank. Every time you want to spend money on food that you should not eat... Put that money in your piggy and buy something
beneficial for your lifestyle... more tips and tricks...
97. Put your fork down. Try putting your fork or utensils down between bites when eating. ... Chew more.
98. Write down the good and the bad points. Separate the page with a line and list them one by one. On each side. Good reasons to stay on your
diet and Bad reasons to go off your diet.
99.Arrange your house so you wont eat... Put things away in high places you can't reach. If you have to get a chair to cheat you might think twice.
100. Take a long bath or hot shower. This helps to distract the mind and increases blood circulation.
101. Lemon. Cut a fresh lemon and smell it. This helps with appetite control. Also Orange...
102.Fresh ginger can also work as an appetite suppressant.
103.Keep your New Years Resolution! Stay focused on your goals to be thin!
104.Try to get E Coupons for your diet products... PRO ANOREXIA DIETS AND TIPS... READ MORE...
105. This is a Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen trick... Put red lipstick on perfectly. If you eat it will get all messed up and all over your teeth.
106. If you have to taste it.... do it chew it and spit it out! Please do not make this a habbit! It is really gross!
107. Three words: Crest White Strips. Here’s the deal. You’re supposed to wear these on your upper and lower teeth for 30 minutes each, 2x a
day. And you definitely cannot eat while you’ve got these babies on. You can have up to 2 hours a day of literally not being able to eat! If you put
them on about 15 minutes before dinner then you can’t eat dinner with your family and they’ll have to let you eat on your own later. It’s perfect
108.. Ride out the hour. When you start to get hungry, just tell yourself that you’ll wait until the end of the hour to eat anything. That way you’ll have
time to think about whether or not you really want those calories, and you’ll also feel really powerful since you’ve proved to yourself that you can go
for that time without food... MORE TIPS.
109. Exercise before you eat. It will give you more time to think over what you really want to eat, and when you do eat you’ll be more comfortable
with it since you just burned some calories.
110.This is a little different than what other pro-ana sites may say. Instead of lowering the temperature while you sleep, raise the temperature.
Sleep in sweats and under all of your covers. You’ll sweat and lose water weight…It’s not “real” weight, but you will feel great when you get a look
at the scale after getting out of bed. READ THE REST OF THIS POST, CLICK HERE... CONTINUED.. PAGE 2