|Welcome to WORLDS BEST DIETING TIPS
Pro-Thinspo/ Prothinspo/Profitspo/ Thinsponation
Prothinspo was voted the number 1 site...
In the world For Tips and Tricks to Weight loss...
This site also has the largest selection in the world of diet, exercise, celebrity and
Supermodel weight loss tips... With a thinspiration gallery...
To keep you motivated visually and Special Tips and Tricks to weight loss
From Jodee the Queen of this scene...
BE SURE TO RELOAD FOR UPDATES... CLICK HERE FOR INDEX.
|The tools and information on the this site are intended as an aid to weight loss and weight maintenance, and do not offer medical
advice. If you suffer from, or think you may suffer from, a medical condition you should consult your doctor before starting a weight
loss and/or exercise regime. If you decide to start exercising after a period of relative inactivity you should start very slowly and
consult your doctor if you experience any discomfort, distress or any other symptoms. If you feel any discomfort or pain when you
exercise, do not continue. The tools and information on the this site are not intended
for women who are pregnant or breast-feeding, or for any person under the age of 18.
© 2014 to date worldsbestdietingtips, thinsponation, prothinsponation, prothinspo2,
Prothinspo LLC, Pro-Thinspo LLC.com, Prothinspo.com and Prothinsposhop.com All rights reserved.
"PROTHINSPO" is a trademark of Prothinspo Incorporated. All rights reserved.
All content on this website should be considered for entertainment purposes.
|THINNER THIGHS AND STOMACH TIP....Prothinspo has Discovered The Secret to Beautiful Bodies that the Rio de
Janeiro beach crowd would rather you didn't know about ....Think of Rio and you think of long sandy beaches
draped with beautiful Brazilians ... healthy, with beautiful skin and without an inch of fat or cellulite!
Now the secret is out .... and it's nothing to do with their genes, diet or lifestyle.
Pharmacies, health stores, beach-front snack bars, all along Rio de Janeiro's beach fronts are selling to those in
the know a local powdered herb that has proven to be a very successful appetite suppressant which is as a side
benefit is also believed to help fight cellulite! CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
|Thermogenic formula designed to increase thermogenesis and assist in fat loss, without eliminating muscle.
(Thermogenesis is the process of heat production in organisms.)
Now with Fucoxanthin.
Fucoxanthin is being explored for weight loss to naturally increase the metabolic rate. Japanese researchers
have found that fucoxanthin (isolated from wakame) promotes the loss of abdominal fat in obese mice and rats.
Animals lost 5 to 10% of their body weight. Although it's not fully understood how fucoxanthin works, it appears to
target a protein called UCP1 that increases the rate at which abdominal fat is burned. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
|HOW TO GET SUPER SKINNY... COCAINE SKINNY...Here is what's in THIS CART Program and how this product
works: Decades of RESEARCH TO FIND OUT HOW TO COPY THE EFFECTS OF COCAINE AND WEIGHT LOSS..After
decades of research and scientific breakthroughs in the weight loss pills industry, we've finally discovered the
key to fast and lasting weight loss success. And that key is only available in this CART PROGRAM. The main
reason you're overweight is the back-and-forth battle going on deep within the brain inside the satiety center of
your hypothalamus. The ongoing battle exists between the two neuropeptides CART and NPY ... also known as the
good and the bad when it comes to weight loss. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
|A Spray Mist Crave Controller Is Diet Defense... It has been all over the runways this season... models are spraying
what seemed to be mouth spray to cleanse and refresh the breath was really homeopathic and helps you reduce
hunger cravings!!! Everyone was spraying into their mouths this rapid-released formula that is used to reduce
hunger cravings quickly.
As a model before a show I can tell you that you really can't eat... not before a show, it can quickly change your
body. So the no eat policy reigns strong.. but what to do if you are just craving??? Pills are sometimes to obvious
and people can take note, so spray a little spray and no one is the wiser....
This product I chose because... HUNGER CONTROL.. CLICK HERE.
|People ask me everyday what was the strongest product that I have taken to lose weight the fastest. I took
Prothinspo's Hydroxylim/ Diet Slim...I chose this product because of two studies.... The first studied showed a
more rapid and effective weight loss than other diet products.This study set out to determine the efficacy of a
calcium/potassium salt of 60% HCA extract from Garcinia cambogia alone and in combination with niacin-bound
chromium and a standardized Gymnema Sylvestre Extract on weight-loss parameters in human volunteers. I know
blah blah, but In a double-blind fashion, 60 moderately obese individuals were randomly assigned to three groups.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE..
|TOP STORIES BELOW...
|HOME PAGE, EXERCISE INDEX, DIET INDEX, TIPS AND TRICKS INDEX,
CELEBRITY INDEX, HOW TO INDEX, PICTURE GALLERY INDEX, BEAUTY TIPS INDEX,
|HOME PAGE, EXERCISE INDEX, DIET INDEX, TIPS AND TRICKS INDEX,
CELEBRITY INDEX, HOW TO INDEX, PICTURE GALLERY INDEX, BEAUTY TIPS INDEX
Tomato Basilique - 4 servings - 70 cal each- 5 g protein - 1 g fat
14 oz (400 g) can whole Italian plum tomatoes, undrained
2 oz (50g) chopped onion
1 tbsp dried basil or 1 tsp finely chopped fresh basil
1 garlic clove
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp white pepper
1/2 tsp low fat margarine
1 tbsp plus 1 1/2 tsp plain flour
2 fl oz (350 ml) skim milk
1. Place canned tomatoes, onion, basil, garlic, salt and pepper in medium saucepan and bring to boil. Cover,
reduce heat, simmer 10 min.
2.Place in blender and process till smooth
3. Melt margarine in small saucepan over low heat. Add flour, stirring till smooth. Cook 1 min, stirring
4. Add milk gradually. Cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
5.Add to tomato mixture, stirring. Heat several minutes stirring until thickened.
Cucumber Cooler - 6 servings - 26 cal - 1 g protein - 0 fat
3 cucumbers, peeled and deseeded
700 lm (1 1/4 pints) chicken stock
1 leek, white section only
1 dried bay leaf, crumbled
1 tbs plain flour
1 tbs lemon juice
4 tsp dill or mint, chopped
1.Saute cucumbers in saucepan in 50 ml (2 oz) chicken stock with leek and bay leaf for 20 min, or until
tender, but not browned.
2.Stir in flour. Add remaining stock and simmer 30 min.
3. Blend half at a time. Strain. Chill
4. Stir 1 grated cucumber into mixture with dill or mint. Add pepper to taste.
5. Chill at least 2 hours
Warm Apple Delight - 2 servings - 56 cal - 1 g protein - 0 g fat
2 red apples, cored and cut in half with skin
1 can diet black cherry or strawberry cola
1.Place apple in baking dish skin down. Pour cola over apple.
2.Sprinkle with splenda and cinnamon.
3.Bake at 180 C gas mark 4 (350 F) for 25-30 min.
Spinach Pita Sandwich
1 Wheat pita
Fresh Spinach leaves
Shreaded cheedar cheese
Heat in microwave for 45 seconds and you have a healthy meal to die for!
"6 Meal A Day Fast" and thought I'd share my ideas - for everyone but mainly for UK Ana's so I know
they can get hold of these things. Lol .. I hope you like Wholemeal Pitta Bread!!
- 1/2 Cup Rice Krispies, 1/3 Cup Semi Skimmed Milk, 1 tsp Splenda - (96 Cals).
- Average sized Banana - (max of 100 Cals).
- 1/2 Wholemeal Pitta Bread toasted (28g - based on ones from Asda) & low fat spread (5g) -(80 Cals).
- 2 tbsp of Low Fat Greek Yogurt (84g) & 1 tsp honey (7g)- (97 Cals).
- 1/2 Cup Kelloggs Corn Flakes, 1/3 Cup Semi Skimmed Milk, 1 tsp Splenda - (98 Cals).
- 1 Slice standard White Bread & Low Fat Spread (5g) - (78 Cals).
"Lunches / Dinners"
- 1/2 Wholemeal Pitta Bread (28g) & 1 Laughing Cow Extra Light Cheese Triangle - (92 Cals).
- 1/2 Wholemeal Pitta Bread (28g), 1/2 tbsp Low Fat Cottage Cheese (25g) & Lettuce - (93 Cals).
- 1/2 Wholemeal Pitta Bread (28g) & 1 Cup of Bouillon Vegetable Stock - (88 Cals).
- 1/2 Wholemeal Pitta Bread (28g) & Salad items - (72 Cals).
- 2 Rice Crackerbreads & 1 Laughing Cow Extra Light Cheese Triangle - (60 Cals).
- 3 Kallo Corn Cake Crackers & 1 tsp Low Sugar/ Low Fat Jam - (approx 85 Cals).
- Celery Sticks & 1 & 1/2 tbsp Cottage Cheese (75g) - (63 Cals).
- Cup-a-Soup (check calorific contect but there are many brands under 100 Cals).
- 70g Tinned Tuna Fish in Spring Water & Salad (79 Cals).
- 100g Heinz Spaghetti Hoops & 1/2 slice of standard White Bread - (approx 88 Cals).
- 5 Bassett's Jelly Babies - (100 Cals).
- 6 Cadbury's Mini Eggs - (90 Cals).
- Marks & Spencers 99 Calorie Chocolate Bars (99 Cals!)
- Cadbury's 99 Calorie bar of Dairy Milk (99 Cals!)
- 1 Handful Sultanas (20g) - (58 Cals).
- 1 Cup of Strawberry halves & 2 tsp Splenda (50 Cals).
- Options Hot Chocolate Sachets (40 Cals each so you'll need to find something small to put with it)!
- Supermarket brand cereal bars, for example - Tesco Chocolate Orange Cereal Bar (96 Cals).
1/2 mushroom large 15cals
2 small courgettes 18cals
1 yellow pepper 50cals
1 tomato 11cals
handfull of lettace 14cals
1/2 tin of beans 144cals
all calories found on calorie king apart from the baked beans because they were on the tin
well 1st i sliced the courgette and pepper and boiled them ( to your taste some people like them crunchy
others like them soft) i also sliced the mushroom and tomato into bite size pieces and microwaved for 1 min
in a bowl i placed the lettace at the bottomt then put the mushroom and tomato, i then drained the
courgettes and peppers and put on top then put the beans on top ( after being cooked)
252 cals very filling and warm.. READ MORE CLICK HERE PAGE 3... RECIPES PAGE 1, PAGE 2, PAGE 3...