|Dear Jodee, can I lose weight by using Cocaine?
Dear Prothinspo Member…
Cocaine is an illegal and dangerous drug - outlawed in most countries around the world. Many people speculate as to whether
celebrities ever partake of the drug to induce rapid weight loss. We can only speculate until they get arrested....Most people
already know that cocaine can make you lose weight.
Here is a story I found from New Zealand. A wealthy 51 yr-old property developer is a suspected drug dealer. He attempted to
justify his actions by claiming that cocaine was helping him lose weight.
"In explanation for his actions, the defendant stated that he had discovered taking cocaine in the evening suppressed his
appetite and helped him lose weight," the police summary said.
This may explain the success of Henderson's slimming regime. Last winter, Henderson seized on the Atkins craze and lost at
least 24kg. During the stressful 2000 when he was building the $250 million Princes Wharf redevelopment, "Hendo" was a big
lad. But by last winter, the metamorphosis was spectacular.
He sported a new wardrobe and cut a much finer figure on the waterfront. Come the summer, he appeared even leaner, as the
diet regime continued apace and his face shape changed markedly."
I don’t suggest getting hooked on any illegal drugs to lose weight.
I only know of one diet product on the market that mimics the effects of cocaine weight loss. Of course it is new to the market
after many years of clinical testing.
AFTER DECADES OF RESEARCH...
Introducing the World’s First Chemically Altered Diet Pill designed to stimulate the COCAINE AMPHETAMINE REGULATORY
TRANSCRIPT (C-A-R-T) and Inhibit NEUROPEPTIDE-Y (NPY)!
Through years of study and breakthroughs in modern science we’ve discovered the key to long term weight loss success. And
you can only find this compound inside of THIS weight loss solution.
The reason you are overweight is because there is a YIN-YANG battle going on deep within your brain, inside the satiety center
of your hypothalamus. The battle is, C.A.R.T. vs. NP-Y… or Good vs. Evil.
C.A.R.T. (Cocaine.Amphetamine.Regulatory.Transcript.) is the “Good Guy”… and if you’re trying to lose weight it's your Guardian
Angel! The C stands for cocaine and the A for amphetamine because these drugs put this chemical into overdrive. When C.A.R.
T. is stimulated it increases your metabolism, reduces your appetite, and increases insulin to deliver energy to your muscles
rather than be stored as body fat.
NP-Y (Neuropeptide-Y) is the Villain. It’s a stress hormone that drives the eating chemicals into overdrive. When stimulated it
will decrease your metabolism, cause your body temperature to drop, and increase your appetite.
THIS PRODUCT was designed to stimulate C.A.R.T. and inhibit NP-Y, thus helping you win the battle of the bulge. (note: This
product does not contain cocaine, amphetamine, ephedra, or cannabanoids. We found alternatives to cocaine and amphetamine
to activate C.A.R.T.)
READ MORE BELOW..Here is what's in THIS CART Program and how this product works:
Decades of RESEARCH TO FIND OUT HOW TO COPY THE EFFECTS OF COCAINE AND WEIGHT LOSS..
After decades of research and scientific breakthroughs in the weight loss pills industry, we've finally discovered the key to fast
and lasting weight loss success.
And that key is only available in this CART PROGRAM.
The main reason you're overweight is the back-and-forth battle going on deep within the brain inside the satiety center of your
hypothalamus. The ongoing battle exists between the two neuropeptides CART and NPY ... also known as the good and the bad
when it comes to weight loss.
CART (Cocaine Amphetamine Regulatory Transcript) is your best friend if you're trying to lose weight. On the other hand NPY is
the enemy when it comes to weight loss. THIS PRODUCT was designed as the best weight loss pills to stimulate CART while
to help you lose weight safely and powerfully.
On the other hand NPY is the enemy when it comes to weight loss. As a stress hormone, NPY kicks up the appetite and signals
hunger. When NPY is stimulated it limits the metabolism and lowers the body temperature.
THIS PRODUCT is a product which was designed to stimulate CART while inhibiting NPY to help you lose weight safely and
powerfully in a way the best weight loss pills have never been able to do before even from what was previously considered to
be the top weight loss pills.
What It Does:
Cocaine and Amphetamine kicks the body's CART into overdrive which helps to increase the metabolism, reduce the appetite
and increase insulin levels to deliver the maximum amount of energy to the muscles instead of storing excess calories as body
fat. By igniting CART,
This CART PROGRAM product has become the best weight loss pills available!
DiCaffeine Malate - 250mg
The rumors that Coca-Cola included actual cocaine when it was first introduced are actually true. When the drug was illegalized
after World War I, Coke needed an alternative to stimulate the mind and body while delivering similar benefits as cocaine.
Caffeine soon replaced the cocaine and Coke has remained one of the best-selling beverages in the world. In Fenphedrine we
use one of the most potent and multi-dimensional forms of caffeine combined with all-natural malic acid bonded to increase
energy levels, stimulate thermogenesis and promote greater mental alertness and focus.
The only way to experience the full benefits of caffeine is through DiCaffeine Malate.
Hops - 100mg
Commonly known as Hops, the plant Humulus Lupulus is one of only two plants in the Cannabinaceae family. The alkaloid
Lupulinum is extracted from hops and
works as a mild stimulant to trigger relaxation within the body.
Razberi K™ - 50mg
Subjects on a high-fat diet to induce obesity in a recent study (Morimoto et al, 2005) gained less body fat when using 1 to 2%
concentrations of this patented and proven form of Raspberry Ketone
than a control group on the same diet.
Cocoa Extract - 50mg
Cocoa Extract is packed with powerful constituents including methylxanthines (theobromine, caffeine, and theophylline),
biogenic amines (phenylethylamine, tyramine, and synephrine), amino acids (phenylalanine, tryptophan, tyrosine, others),
minerals (with a high content of magnesium), several antioxidants and non-psychoactive cannabanoid-related compounds to
ignite the weight loss process. The Pea in Cocoa Extract is an amphetamine-like compound closely related to the naturally
occurring catecholamine neurotransmitters and the amino acid precursors tyrosine and phenylalanine. PEA works within the
brain to promote feelings of pleasure and relaxation. Extracted from chocolate,
PEA is the leading aphrodisiac found in chocolate.
Ginger Extract (20% Gingerols) - 50mg
Ginger has been used for centuries to provide relief from gallstones and numerous other health conditions. Ginger helps flush
bile from the gallbladder to eliminate unnecessary waste within the body. Ginger has also been shown to thin the blood and
lower cholesterol to help cleanse the body and increase circulation.
This process speeds the metabolism and
increases the flow of nutrients within the body to provide additional energy.
Synephrine HCL - 20mg
Synephrine is a powerful weight loss ingredient derived from citrus aurantium. Synephrine HCL provides similar benefits as
caffeine and other powerful stimulants without serious side effects. By increasing energy expenditure, increasing the
metabolism and suppressing the appetite,
Synphrine HCL is key to signalling key weight loss functions within the body.
Thermodiamine™ (98% Evodiamine) - 15mg
Thermodiamine is clinically proven to reduce fat absorption within the body while increasing thermogenesis. Thermodiamine
increases lipolytic activity (the fatâ€“burning process)
by increasing the vanilloid receptors to increase body temperature.
Lipolide-Sc™ (98% Sclareolide) - 15mg
The powerful thermogenic properties of Lipolide enhance weight loss by supporting an increased level of lipolytic activity
through the Cyclic AMP.
helps the body produce more energy by breaking down excess fat stored within the body.
This is a high performance weight loss supplement that utilizes a formula that is first of its kind!
This is the first diet pill to base its formula on scientific research isolating the
Cocaine Amphetamine Regulatory Transcript (C-A-R-T) and Neuropeptide-Y (NPY).
In short, CART is the good chemical component that triggers increased metabolism and lowers appetites and NPY is the bad
stress hormone that causes your body to lower in body temperature, decrease metabolism, and increase appetite. Adjusting the
CART and NPY in your body, Increases metabolism, reduces appetite, increases muscle function, and reduces body fat storage.
But science aside, THIS is one of the most popular weight loss products on the market. It has consistently received the highest
rankings and feedback from consumers as being the Most Powerful Diet Pill.
According to our independent research,AND has 97% customer approval rating, which is unheard of in this industry.
There are multiple reports citing results ranging from 10 pounds per week to 33 pounds in just 3½ weeks.
THIS PLAN IS ONLY AVAILABLE HERE
NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES...
THIS PLAN COMES WITH INCLUDED...
FREE DIET EBOOK POUNDS AND INCHES $25 VALUE
FREE FAT BURNING GROCERY SHOPPING LIST
FREE SMOOTHIE HANDBOOK/RECIPES $30 VALUE
FREE MEASURING TAPE
FREE FOOD JOURNAL
FREE MEASURING CHART
FREE DETOX FOODS AND TIPS
FREE RECIPES FOR 500 CALORIE DIET PLAN $15 VALUE
FREE PROTHINSPO TIPS AND TRICKS EMAIL
FREE SAMPLES WHEN AVAILABLE
|PURCHASE YOURS NOW
BOTTLE AT BEST PRICE...
SAVINGS GOING ON
|HOME PAGE, EXERCISE INDEX, DIET INDEX, TIPS AND TRICKS INDEX,
CELEBRITY INDEX, HOW TO INDEX, PICTURE GALLERY INDEX, BEAUTY INDEX, PILLS
|The tools and information on the this site are intended as an aid to weight loss and weight maintenance, and do not offer medical advice. If you suffer from, or think you may suffer from, a medical condition you should
consult your doctor before starting a weight loss and/or exercise regime. If you decide to start exercising after a period of relative inactivity you should start very slowly and consult your doctor if you experience any
discomfort, distress or any other symptoms. If you feel any discomfort or pain when you exercise, do not continue. The tools and information on the this site are not intended
for women who are pregnant or breast-feeding, or for any person under the age of 18.
© 2015 to date worldsbestdietingtips, thinsponation, prothinsponation, prothinspo2,
Prothinspo LLC, Pro-Thinspo LLC.com, Prothinspo.com and Prothinsposhop.com All rights reserved.
"PROTHINSPO" is a trademark of Prothinspo Incorporated. All rights reserved.
All content on this website should be considered for entertainment purposes.
DO YOU NEED SOMEONE TO HELP? bgti.org/
PROTHINSPO In God We Trust
"If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to your
mountain, "MOVE!" and it WILL move... and NOTHING will be
impossible for YOU! "
MAKE A DONATION TO TBN TO SPREAD THE WORD...www.tbn.org/partner/donation-form
FIND ways to Help... www.salvationarmyusa.org/
|Welcome to PROTHINSPO
NUMBER 1 SITE IN THE WORLD FOR Tips and Tricks to Weight loss...
This site also has the largest selection in the world of diet, exercise, celebrity and
Supermodel weight loss tips...With a thinspiration gallery...
To keep you motivated visually and THE STRONGEST DIET PILLS...
From Jodee the Queen of this scene...
BE SURE TO RELOAD FOR UPDATES... CLICK HERE FOR INDEX.
|ABOUT US, HOME PAGE, EXERCISE INDEX, DIET INDEX, TIPS AND TRICKS INDEX,
CELEBRITY INDEX, HOW TO INDEX, PICTURE GALLERY INDEX, BEAUTY INDEX, PILLS
Stumbleupon.. click here..
twitter.. click here.
CHECK OUT OUR SITES...
|GALLERY PAGE 1... GALLERY PAGE 2...GALLERY 3...GALLERY 4...GALLERY 5...GALLERY 6...GALLERY 7...GALLERY 8..GALLERY 9...
GALLERY 10...GALLERY 11... GALLERY 12...GALLERY 13 BLACK AND WHITE...SUPERMODEL SCANS...
CONCAVE BELLY AND THIGH GAP... GALLERY 16 BEFORE AND AFTER...TENNIS THINSPO...
skinny runway models.. click here.
Tips on how to look good naked and great body art thinspo, click here...
Tattoo thinspiration pics, click here.
MARTYNA BUDNA and CHLOE MEMISEVIC Post..click here to view....
NOT ALL THE GALLERIES ARE THE SAME.. PROTHINSPO PICTURES OF BODY PART THINSPO.. CLICK HERE..
PAGE 1 FEMALE HARDBODIES, CLICK HERE.PAGE 2 more hardbodies, click here.PAGE 3 female body builders click here.
PAGE 4 fitness models click here.PAGE 5 sexy FOOTBALL LINGERIE click here.
GALLERY THINSPONATION... GALLERY WORLDS BEST DIETINGTIPS ...WWW.PROSKINNYTIPS.COM...
|POSTS FROM PROTHINSPO
|Tips and tricks and Skinny Runway Models..
Tips to Ease Digestion
1. Eat at regular meals times.
It is important to be regular with what you eat and the times of day
you eat. Eating similar food groups and at similar times each day has
a regulating effect on your digestive system. Regular in means regular out.
2. Drink warm or hot liquids with your meal.
Ice cold drinks can slow down the digestive process; think of it as
putting ice on a muscle. The muscle stiffens and does not function as well. Warm or room
temperature water, juice, or decaffeinated tea will encourage proper digestion. (Just
keep in mind the traffic jam discussed in #6 below – i.e. drink liquids prior to meals.)
3. Be conscious of what you eat and your portion sizes.
Over consumption is the number one cause of indigestion. Our
brain signals the feeling of fullness about ten minutes after we're
actually full. So stop eating before you are full. Odds are you'll feel full ten minutes later!
4. Chew your food completely and don't talk while eating.
Incomplete chewing and talking while eating can cause premature
swallowing. Our digestive systems are not designed to digest large
pieces of food, so putting large pieces in our stomachs can lead to
incomplete digestion (aka: digestive discomfort). The digestive
process starts with chewing, which naturally churns the food.
Chewing also releases digestive enzymes to further aid in the digestive process.
5. Relax while eating your meal.
Eating when you are rushed increases your stress and slows down
the digestive process. Create a nice calming atmosphere while
eating. It also helps to make sure you can devote time to eating
since doing so will help implement all the 10 tips to improve digestion.
6. Eat in order of digestibility.
You should eat the easiest to digest foods first in each meal, and
slowly move towards the more complex. Think of a highway; if the slowest cars are in
front they'll hold up the faster vehicles behind them and cause a traffic jam. The same
goes for your food. Eat those fastest to digest first, and save the tougher to digest foods
for the second half of your meal.
Here are the time sequences for different food groups:
Water and juices: 20 to 30 minutes
Fruits, smoothies, soups: 30 to 45 minutes
Vegetables: 30 to 45 minutes
Beans, grains, starches: two to three hours
Meat, fish, poultry: three or more hours
7. Practice good posture.
When you slouch or hunch over, extra pressure is put on the
digestive organs in your abdomen. This extra pressure can lead to
poor digestion. You should practice sitting with your shoulders back
and your chin tucked in. This will allow more room for the digestive organs and will help
8. Don't eat late at night.
Our bodies, including our digestive system, slow down in the
evening hours as they prepare to rest and rejuvenate. When we put
food into our stomachs late in the evening, there are fewer
digestive enzymes available to facilitate proper digestion. This can
result in undigested food sitting in your stomach for long periods of
time, which can result in a disturbed sleep.
9. Take a brisk walk after eating.
Forget the myth that says you’re not supposed to be active for thirty
minutes after each meal. Increased physical activity actually helps
jump-start your digestive system, and increases the production of
digestive enzymes. This will lead to more complete digestion of your
food and less digestive discomfort!
10. Try a spinal twist.
Spinal twists allow excess toxins in the digestive system to be
released, which can have a calming effect on the body. While in a
cross-legged sitting position, slowly turn to the right and hold while
taking five deep breaths, then repeat this process on the left side.
|Snack Foods for Cravings
Satisfy your sweet tooth:
1. 1/2 medium apple, baked, topped with 1 tbsp low fat yogurt sprinkled with cinnamon (45 calories).
2. 1/2 small banana, frozen (45 calories)
3. 4 oz. unsweetened applesauce sprinkled with cinnamon (49 calories)
4. 1 miniature box of raisins (45 calories)
5. 2 sugar-free ice pops (30 calories)
6. 1 sugar-free fudge ice pop (35 calories)
7. 12 cherries (48 calories)
8. 1 individual serving sugar-free gelatin with 3 tbsp. light whipped topping (40 calories)
9. 1/2 cup strawberries with 2 1/2 tbsp nonfat yogurt (47 calories)
10. 14 seedless red grapes, frozen (48 calories)
indulge a salt craving:
11. 1 1/2 cups salted air-popped popcorn (46 calories)
12. 1/4 cup shelled edamame (soybeans) with sea salt (37 calories)
13. 8 oz. miso soup (36 calories)
14. 1 pretzel rod (37 calories)
15. 1/4 small bag of Glenny’s lightly salted soy crisps (35 calories)
16. 1 medium sliced cucumber mixed with 1/4 cup sliced onion, 1/2 cup chopped celery, and 4 tbsp vinegar and
salt to taste (45 calories)
17. 6 oz V8 juice (39 calories)
18. 1 kosher dill pickle (10 calories)
crunch and munch:
19. 1/2 cup jicama with 4 oz salsa (49.5 calories)
20. 1 1/2 cups sugar snap peas (40 calories)
21. small celery stalk smeared with 1/2 tbsp natural peanut butter (49 calories)
22. 1/2 small apple with 1 tsp soy butter (46 calories)
23. 1 brown rice cake with 1 tbsp sugar-free jam (44 calories)
smooth and creamy:
24. 1 Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb wedge spread on cucumber slices (35 calories)
25. 1 tsp almond butter (34 calories)
26. 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt with 1 tsp sugar-free strawberry jam (43 calories)
27. 1 oz avocado (about 1/8 of an avocado) squirted with lime (45 calories)
28. 8 grape tomatoes dipped in 1 tbsp light cream cheese (46 calories)
29. 6 pieces of endive filled with 1/2 oz reduced-fat feta cheese (49 calories)
30. 1 slice fat-free American cheese (30 calories)
31. 1 large tomato, sliced, topped with 1 tbsp Parmesan, broiled (44 calories)
32. 1 oz fat-free cottage cheese on1 slice caraway Finn Crisp Crispbread (38 calories)
33. 1 oz fat-free mozzarella dipped in 1 tsp marinara sauce (46 calories)
power up on protein:
34. turkey rolls: 2 slices white meat turkey rolled in 2 lettuce leaves (46 calories)
35. 1 oz smoked salmon (about 1 slice) on 2 Wheat Thins crackers (48 calories)
36. 1 tofu dog with 1 tbsp sauerkraut (48 calories)
37. 1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt sprinkled with 1 tsp sunflower seeds (49.6 calories)
38. 1.3 oz water-packed tuna with 1 tsp Dijon mustard (48 calories)
39. 2 large hard-cooked egg whites with 1 cup sliced cucumber (48 calories)
40. 1 slice Wasa Fibre Crispbread with 2 tsp hummus (45 calories)
41. 1 medium water-packed sardine with slice of red onion (35 calories)
42. 1/2 cup melon with 2 tbsp 1% cottage cheese (47 calories)
43. 1/2 small grapefruit (32 calories)
44. 1/3 cup blueberries with 1 tbsp light sour cream (47 calories)
45. 1/2 cup carrots with 1 tbsp light ranch dressing (45 calories)
46. 1/2 cup nonfat milk with 1 tbsp Walden Farms calorie-free chocolate syrup (40 calories)
47. 1 packet of sugar-free hot chocolate made with 1/4 cup skim milk and 3/4 cup hot water (47 calories)
48. 3/4 cup almond milk (45 calories)
49. 3/4 cup seltzer with 1/4 cup cranberry juice and a lime wedge (33 calories)
50. homemade iced green tea (with artificial sweetener if desired) (0 calories)
CAN'T STAND IT WANT SOMETHING FOR CRAVINGS?? TRY THIS MOUTH SPRAY CRAVE CONTROLLER.. CLICK HERE.
|ONE RUNWAY MODELS RULES
1. Never eat something just because you want to finish it. Only eat until you are satisfied.
Those extra bites add up.
2. Don't let emotions take over. Only eat out of hunger. Stop yourself once you start eating if
you know it's for the wrong reasons.
3. If you catch yourself in a binge, stop as soon as you regain control. Don't convince
yourself that you only screwed up, so you should just screw up some more.
4. Every calorie counts. Remove calories in recipe every chance you get. Choose the diet or
low cal version when given the choice. Drink water instead of other beverages. Use
5. Get rid of the fear of wasting food. The sooner you change yourself, the better. Leave a
bite at first and pretty soon you will throw away food without any thought.
6. Eat slow. It makes you think and appreciate each bite. Savor the flavors. Also, when
everyone is finished and your half done, you can leave the table with everyone else, eating
half the food.
7. Drink water during meals. It curbs hunger, fills you up, aids in digestion, and keeps you
hydrated. The best part? Zero calories, no matter where you are.
8. Chew your food more. 30 bites for every mouthful. This helps digestion and also slows
your pace of eating.
9. Cut your food into smaller pieces. It slows your eating, makes you feel like you are eating
more, and makes other people think you ate more, too.
10. Associate food with something else. For example, associate ice cream with saturated fat,
bread with carbs, and juice with sugar. You can also use more concrete things like cake is
fat in your thighs.
11. Learn from other people eating. There are always things to learn. Watch skinny people
and apply their principles to your own diet. Watch fat people with disgust and basically do
12. Decide beforehand how much you are going to eat. It helps to cook for one serving, so
you can't eat anymore.
13. Always remind yourself of your goals and rewards. Delay any eating. Tell yourself you can
eat after, for example, exercising for 30 minutes. Then, reassess.
14. Don't eat after 7 pm or before 7 am. Chances are, your choices will be very unhealthy like
carbs and sugary food. Also, it isn't good to eat within 3 hours of going to sleep at night.
I USE THE HOODIA POPS TO STIMULATE MY METABOLISM.. CLICK HERE.
Drink a glass of water before going.
If really hungry have some tea, or even veggies beforehand.
If at a restaurant drink at least a full glass of water before the food comes.
Take a sip in between each bite.
Sabotage food with too much salt, etc.
Try eating with opposite hand (if right handed use left hand and vise versa)
To avoid temptation, don't even look at the section of the menu with the fattening foods. Out of sight, out of mind,
out of body.
Stick to ordering items including the words ' baked' 'broiled' and 'steamed'.
Always order sauces on the side
Dip the tines of your fork into the dressing then into meal, so you can still taste the sauce but with a fraction of the
Eat half and pack it up
Start with soup or side salad to fill you.
Eat in the order of veggies first, protein next, carbs last.
Have salad with only negative calories vegetables.
Try not to be the first to start or last to finish.
Aim to drink at least 3 glasses of water during the meal.
Put your utensils down between each bite.
Talk a lot so you spend more time speaking than eating.
Look up the nutritional info online before going to the restaurant so you can decide before hand what you want.
Ask for lunch size portion or children's size.
Say 'No thank you' to dessert.
MORE TIPS.. CLICK HERE.