Prothinspo voted the number 1 site...
In the world For Tips and Tricks to Weight loss...
This site also has the largest selection in the world of diet, exercise, celebrity and
Supermodel weight loss tips... With a thinspiration gallery...
To keep you motivated visually and Special Tips and Tricks to weight loss
From Jodee the Queen of this scene...
BE SURE TO RELOAD FOR UPDATES... CLICK HERE FOR INDEX.
|The tools and information on the this site are intended as an aid to weight loss and weight maintenance, and do not offer medical
advice. If you suffer from, or think you may suffer from, a medical condition you should consult your doctor before starting a weight
loss and/or exercise regime. If you decide to start exercising after a period of relative inactivity you should start very slowly and
consult your doctor if you experience any discomfort, distress or any other symptoms. If you feel any discomfort or pain when you
exercise, do not continue. The tools and information on the this site are not intended
for women who are pregnant or breast-feeding, or for any person under the age of 18.
© 2014 to date worldsbestdietingtips, thinsponation, prothinsponation, prothinspo2,
Prothinspo LLC, Pro-Thinspo LLC.com, Prothinspo.com and Prothinsposhop.com All rights reserved.
"PROTHINSPO" is a trademark of Prothinspo Incorporated. All rights reserved.
All content on this website should be considered for entertainment purposes.
|THINNER THIGHS AND STOMACH TIP....Prothinspo has Discovered The Secret to Beautiful Bodies that the Rio de
Janeiro beach crowd would rather you didn't know about ....Think of Rio and you think of long sandy beaches
draped with beautiful Brazilians ... healthy, with beautiful skin and without an inch of fat or cellulite!
Now the secret is out .... and it's nothing to do with their genes, diet or lifestyle.
Pharmacies, health stores, beach-front snack bars, all along Rio de Janeiro's beach fronts are selling to those in
the know a local powdered herb that has proven to be a very successful appetite suppressant which is as a side
benefit is also believed to help fight cellulite! CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
|Thermogenic formula designed to increase thermogenesis and assist in fat loss, without eliminating muscle.
(Thermogenesis is the process of heat production in organisms.)
Now with Fucoxanthin.
Fucoxanthin is being explored for weight loss to naturally increase the metabolic rate. Japanese researchers
have found that fucoxanthin (isolated from wakame) promotes the loss of abdominal fat in obese mice and rats.
Animals lost 5 to 10% of their body weight. Although it's not fully understood how fucoxanthin works, it appears to
target a protein called UCP1 that increases the rate at which abdominal fat is burned. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
|HOW TO GET SUPER SKINNY... COCAINE SKINNY...Here is what's in THIS CART Program and how this product
works: Decades of RESEARCH TO FIND OUT HOW TO COPY THE EFFECTS OF COCAINE AND WEIGHT LOSS..After
decades of research and scientific breakthroughs in the weight loss pills industry, we've finally discovered the
key to fast and lasting weight loss success. And that key is only available in this CART PROGRAM. The main
reason you're overweight is the back-and-forth battle going on deep within the brain inside the satiety center of
your hypothalamus. The ongoing battle exists between the two neuropeptides CART and NPY ... also known as the
good and the bad when it comes to weight loss. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
|A Spray Mist Crave Controller Is Diet Defense... It has been all over the runways this season... models are spraying
what seemed to be mouth spray to cleanse and refresh the breath was really homeopathic and helps you reduce
hunger cravings!!! Everyone was spraying into their mouths this rapid-released formula that is used to reduce
hunger cravings quickly.
As a model before a show I can tell you that you really can't eat... not before a show, it can quickly change your
body. So the no eat policy reigns strong.. but what to do if you are just craving??? Pills are sometimes to obvious
and people can take note, so spray a little spray and no one is the wiser....
This product I chose because... HUNGER CONTROL.. CLICK HERE.
|People ask me everyday what was the strongest product that I have taken to lose weight the fastest. I took
Prothinspo's Hydroxylim/ Diet Slim...I chose this product because of two studies.... The first studied showed a
more rapid and effective weight loss than other diet products.This study set out to determine the efficacy of a
calcium/potassium salt of 60% HCA extract from Garcinia cambogia alone and in combination with niacin-bound
chromium and a standardized Gymnema Sylvestre Extract on weight-loss parameters in human volunteers. I know
blah blah, but In a double-blind fashion, 60 moderately obese individuals were randomly assigned to three groups.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE..
|TOP STORIES BELOW...
|HOME PAGE, EXERCISE INDEX, DIET INDEX, TIPS AND TRICKS INDEX,
CELEBRITY INDEX, HOW TO INDEX, PICTURE GALLERY INDEX, BEAUTY TIPS INDEX,
|TOP TIPS PAGE 2....
Drinking ice cold water makes your body burn more calories, because your body has to work harder to raise the temperature of the
ice cold water to your body temperature( which is around 98 degrees)
Drinking an 8-ounce cup of ice-cold water burns 8 calories depending on your BMI
Drinking 8 glasses of iced water a day and Burning about 8 calories for each glass = 64 calories burned per day.
Over a year you can imagine the calorie loss.... 64 calories burned per day equals 2.9 kilograms of lost fat.
And remember, the more you drink the more you lose, Christina Ricci once said that she drinks 4 litres of water a day!! (plz don't go
over 4 though, it can be dangerous as much more than that will dilute the sodium content in your blood and can lead to a stroke - try 3
liters, you'll have GLORIOUS skin)
131. Put your gym bag in the kitchen... remind yourself how much you are going to have to work out to lose the calories you are
thinking about eating!
132..... Here are Preventions tips.... Follow some of these is tip 132. These are very healthy tips TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS..
HERE ARE 100 OF THE BEST TIPS TO DIET QUESTIONS...
I Can Only Handle One Diet Change Right Now. What Should I Do BEST 100 TIPS?
133. Add just one fruit or veggie serving daily. Get comfortable with that, then add an extra serving until you reach 8 to 10 a day.134.
Eat at least two servings of a fruit or veggie at every meal.
134. Resolve never to supersize your food portions—unless you want to supersize your clothes.
135. Make eating purposeful, not mindless. Whenever you put food in your mouth, peel it, unwrap it, plate it, and sit. Engage all of the
senses in the pleasure of nourishing your body.
136. Start eating a big breakfast. It helps you eat fewer total calories throughout the day.
137. Make sure your plate is half veggies and/or fruit at both lunch and dinner.
Are there Any Easy Tricks to Help Me Cut Calories?
138. Eating out? Halve it, and bag the rest. A typical restaurant entree has 1,000 to 2,000 calories, not even counting the bread,
appetizer, beverage, and dessert.
139. When dining out, make it automatic: Order one dessert to share
140. Use a salad plate instead of a dinner plate, THE DARKER THE PLATE THE LOWER YOUR APPETITE WILL BE!
141. See what you eat. Plate your food instead of eating out of the jar or bag.
142. Eat the low-cal items on your plate first, then graduate. Start with salads, veggies, and broth soups, and eat meats and starches
last. By the time you get to them, you'll be full enough to be content with smaller portions of the high-calorie choices.
143. Instead of whole milk, switch to 1 percent. If you drink one 8-oz glass a day, you'll lose 5 lb in a year.
144. Juice has as many calories, ounce for ounce, as soda. Set a limit of one 8-oz glass of fruit juice a day.
145. Get calories from foods you chew, not beverages. Have fresh fruit instead of fruit juice.
146. Keep a food journal,AND A WORKOUT JOURNAL It really works wonders.
147. Follow the Chinese saying: "Eat until you are eight-tenths full."
148. Use mustard instead of mayo.
149. Eat more soup. The non-creamy ones are filling but low-cal.
150. Cut back on or cut out caloric drinks such as soda, sweet tea, lemonade, etc. People have lost weight by making just this one
change. If you have a 20-oz bottle of Coca-Cola every day, switch to Diet Coke. You should lose 25 lb in a year.
151. Take your lunch to work.
152. Sit when you eat.
153. Dilute juice with water.
154. Have mostly veggies for lunch.
155. Eat at home.
156. Limit alcohol to weekends.
How Can I Eat More Veggies?
157. Have a V8 or tomato juice instead of a Diet Coke at 3 pm.
158. Doctor your veggies to make them delicious: Dribble maple syrup over carrots, and sprinkle chopped nuts on green beans.
159. Mix three different cans of beans and some diet Italian dressing. Eat this three-bean salad all week.
160. Don't forget that vegetable soup counts as a vegetable.
161. Rediscover the sweet potato.
162. Use prebagged baby spinach everywhere: as "lettuce" in sandwiches, heated in soups, wilted in hot pasta, and added to salads.
163. Spend the extra few dollars to buy vegetables that are already washed and cut up.
164. Really hate veggies? Relax. If you love fruits, eat plenty of them; they are just as healthy (especially colorful ones such as
oranges, mangoes, and melons).
165. Keep seven bags of your favorite frozen vegetables on hand. Mix any combination, microwave, and top with your favorite low-fat
dressing. Enjoy 3 to 4 cups a day. Makes a great quick dinner.
Can You Give Me a Mantra that will Help Me Stick to My Diet?
166. "The best portion of high-calorie foods is the smallest one. The best portion of vegetables is the largest one. Period."
167. "I'll ride the wave. My cravings will disappear after 10 minutes if I turn my attention elsewhere."
168. "I want to be around to see my grandchildren, so I can forgo a cookie now."
169. "I am a work in progress."
170. "It's more stressful to continue being fat than to stop overeating."
I Eat Healthy, but I'm Overweight. What Mistakes Could I Be Making without Realizing It?
171. Skipping meals. Many healthy eaters "diet by day and binge by night."
172. Don't "graze" yourself fat. You can easily munch 600 calories of pretzels or cereal without realizing it.
173. Eating pasta like crazy. A serving of pasta is 1 cup, but some people routinely eat 4 cups.43. Eating supersize bagels of 400 to 500
calories for snacks.
174. Ignoring "Serving Size" on the Nutrition Facts panel.
175. Snacking on bowls of nuts. Nuts are healthy but dense with calories. Put those bowls away, and use nuts as a garnish instead of
176. Thinking all energy bars and fruit smoothies are low-cal.
What Can I Eat for a Healthy Low-Cal Dinner if I Don't Want to Cook?
177. A smoothie made with fat-free milk, frozen fruit, and wheat germ.
178. The smallest fast-food burger (with mustard and ketchup, not mayo) and a no-cal beverage. Then at home, have an apple or baby
179. A peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread with a glass of 1 percent milk and an apple.
180. Precooked chicken strips and microwaved frozen broccoli topped with Parmesan cheese.
181. A healthy frozen entree with a salad and a glass of 1 percent milk.
182. Scramble eggs in a nonstick skillet. Pop some asparagus in the microwave, and add whole wheat toast. If your cholesterol levels
are normal, you can have seven eggs a week!
183. A bag of frozen vegetables heated in the microwave, topped with 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese and 2 tablespoons of
184. Prebagged salad topped with canned tuna, grape tomatoes, shredded reduced-fat cheese, and low-cal Italian dressing.
185. Keep lean sandwich fixings on hand: whole wheat bread, sliced turkey, reduced-fat cheese, tomatoes, mustard with horseradish.
186. Heat up a can of good soup.
187. Cereal, fruit, and fat-free milk makes a good meal anytime.
188. Try a veggie sandwich from Subway.
189. Precut fruit for a salad and add yogurt
What's Your Best Advice for Avoiding those Extra Holiday Pounds?
190. Don't tell yourself, "It's okay, it's the holidays." That opens the door to 6 weeks of splurging.
191. Remember, EAT before you meet. Have this small meal before you go to any parties: a hardboiled Egg, Apple, and a Thirst
quencher (water, seltzer, diet soda, tea).
192. As obvious as it sounds, don't stand near the food at parties. Make the effort, and you'll find you eat less.
193. At a buffet? Eating a little of everything guarantees high calories. Decide on three or four things, only one of which is high in
calories. Save that for last so there's less chance of overeating.
194. For the duration of the holidays, wear your snuggest clothes that don't allow much room for expansion. Wearing sweats is out
195. Give it away! After company leaves, give away leftover food to neighbors, doormen, or delivery people, or take it to work the next
196. Walk around the mall three times before you start shopping.
197. Make exercise a nonnegotiable priority.
198. Dance to music with your family in your home. One dietitian reported that when she asks her patients to do this, initially they just
smile, but once they've done it, they say it is one of the easiest ways to involve the whole family in exercise.
How Can I Control a Raging Sweet Tooth?
199. Once in a while, have a lean, mean salad for lunch or dinner, and save the meal's calories for a full dessert.
200. Are you the kind of person who does better if you make up your mind to do without sweets and just not have them around? Or are
you going to do better if you have a limited amount of sweets every day? One RD reported that most of her clients pick the latter and
find they can avoid bingeing after a few days.
201. If your family thinks they need a very sweet treat every night, try to strike a balance between offering healthy choices but allowing
them some "free will." Compromise with low-fat ice cream and
202. Try 2 weeks without sweets. It's amazing how your cravings vanish.
203. Eat more fruit. A person who gets enough fruit in his diet doesn't have a raging sweet tooth.
204. Eat your sweets, just eat them smart! Carve out about 150 calories per day for your favorite sweet. That amounts to about an
ounce of chocolate, half a modest slice of cake, or 1/2 cup of regular ice cream.
205. Try these smart little sweets: sugar-free hot cocoa, frozen red grapes, fudgsicles, sugar-free gum, Nutri-Grain chocolate fudge
twists, Tootsie Rolls, and hard candy.
How Can I Conquer My Downfall: Bingeing at Night?
206. Eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The large majority of people who struggle with night eating are those who skip meals or don't
eat balanced meals during the day. This is a major setup for overeating at night.
207. Eat your evening meal in the kitchen or dining room, sitting down at the table.
208. Drink cold unsweetened raspberry tea. It tastes great and keeps your mouth busy.
209. Change your nighttime schedule. It will take effort, but it will pay off. You need something that will occupy your mind and hands.
210. If you're eating at night due to emotions, you need to focus on getting in touch with what's going on and taking care of yourself in
a way that really works. Find a nonfood method of coping with your stress.
211. Put a sign on the kitchen and refrigerator doors: "Closed after Dinner."
212. Brush your teeth right after dinner to remind you: No more food.
213. Eat without engaging in any other simultaneous activity. No reading, watching TV, or sitting at the computer.
214. Eating late at night won't itself cause weight gain. It's how many calories—not when you eat them—that counts.
How Can I Reap Added Health Benefits from My Dieting?
215. Fat-free isn't always your best bet. Research has found that none of the lycopene or alpha- or beta-carotene that fight cancer and
heart disease is absorbed from salads with fat-free dressing. Only slightly more is absorbed with reduced-fat dressing; the most is
absorbed with full-fat dressing. But remember, use your dressing in moderate amounts.
216. Skipping breakfast will leave you tired and craving naughty foods by midmorning. To fill up healthfully and tastefully, try this
sweet, fruity breakfast full of antioxidants. In a blender, process 1 c nonfat plain or vanilla yogurt, 1 1/3 c frozen strawberries (no
added sugar), 1 peeled kiwi, and 1 peeled banana. Pulse until mixture is milkshake consistency. Makes one 2-cup serving; 348
calories and 1.5 fat grams.
217. If you're famished by 4 p.m. and have no alternative but an office vending machine, reach for the nuts—. The same goes if your
only choices are what's available in the hotel minibar.
218. Next time you're feeling wiped out in late afternoon, forgo that cup of coffee and reach for a cup of yogurt instead. The
combination of protein, carbohydrate, and fat in an 8-ounce serving of low-fat yogurt will give you a sense of fullness and well-being
that coffee can't match, as well as some vital nutrients. If you haven't eaten in 3 to 4 hours, your blood glucose levels are probably
dropping, so eating a small amount of nutrient-rich food will give your brain and your body a boost.
219. Making just a few changes to your pantry shelves can get you a lot closer to your weight loss goals. Here's what to do: If you use
corn and peanut oil, replace it with olive oil. Same goes for breads—go for whole wheat. Trade in those fatty cold cuts like salami and
bologna and replace them canned tuna, sliced turkey breast, and lean roast beef. Change from drinking whole milk to fat-free milk or
low-fat soy milk. This is hard for a lot of people so try transitioning down to 2 percent and then 1 percent before you go fat-free.
220. Nothing's less appetizing than a crisper drawer full of mushy vegetables. Frozen vegetables store much better, plus they may
have greater nutritional value than fresh. Food suppliers typically freeze veggies just a few hours after harvest, locking in the
nutrients. Fresh veggies, on the other hand, often spend days in the back of a truck before they reach your supermarket.
221. Worried about the trans-fat content in your peanut butter? Good news: In a test done on Skippy, JIF, Peter Pan, and a
supermarket brand, the levels of trans fats per 2-tablespoon serving were far lower than 0.5 gram—low enough that under proposed
laws, the brands can legally claim zero trans fats on the label. They also contained only 1 gram more sugar than natural brands—not a
Eating Less Isn't Enough—What Exercising Tips Will Help Me Shed Pounds?
222. Overeating is not the result of exercise. Vigorous exercise won't stimulate you to overeat. It's just the opposite. Exercise at any
level helps curb your appetite immediately following the workout. READ THE REST OF THIS POST CLICK HERE PAGE 3 CONTINUED...
|PRO ANA MIA TIPS AND TRICKS INDEX PAGE... ARCHIVE
LARGEST IN THE WORLD..