|Welcome to WORLDS BEST DIETING TIPS
Pro-Thinspo/ Prothinspo/Profitspo/ Thinsponation
Prothinspo was voted the number 1 site...
In the world For Tips and Tricks to Weight loss...
This site also has the largest selection in the world of diet, exercise, celebrity and
Supermodel weight loss tips... With a thinspiration gallery...
To keep you motivated visually and Special Tips and Tricks to weight loss
From Jodee the Queen of this scene...
BE SURE TO RELOAD FOR UPDATES... CLICK HERE FOR INDEX.
|The tools and information on the this site are intended as an aid to weight loss and weight maintenance, and do not offer medical
advice. If you suffer from, or think you may suffer from, a medical condition you should consult your doctor before starting a weight
loss and/or exercise regime. If you decide to start exercising after a period of relative inactivity you should start very slowly and
consult your doctor if you experience any discomfort, distress or any other symptoms. If you feel any discomfort or pain when you
exercise, do not continue. The tools and information on the this site are not intended
for women who are pregnant or breast-feeding, or for any person under the age of 18.
© 2014 to date worldsbestdietingtips, thinsponation, prothinsponation, prothinspo2,
Prothinspo LLC, Pro-Thinspo LLC.com, Prothinspo.com and Prothinsposhop.com All rights reserved.
"PROTHINSPO" is a trademark of Prothinspo Incorporated. All rights reserved.
All content on this website should be considered for entertainment purposes.
|THINNER THIGHS AND STOMACH TIP....Prothinspo has Discovered The Secret to Beautiful Bodies that the Rio de
Janeiro beach crowd would rather you didn't know about ....Think of Rio and you think of long sandy beaches
draped with beautiful Brazilians ... healthy, with beautiful skin and without an inch of fat or cellulite!
Now the secret is out .... and it's nothing to do with their genes, diet or lifestyle.
Pharmacies, health stores, beach-front snack bars, all along Rio de Janeiro's beach fronts are selling to those in
the know a local powdered herb that has proven to be a very successful appetite suppressant which is as a side
benefit is also believed to help fight cellulite! CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
|Thermogenic formula designed to increase thermogenesis and assist in fat loss, without eliminating muscle.
(Thermogenesis is the process of heat production in organisms.)
Now with Fucoxanthin.
Fucoxanthin is being explored for weight loss to naturally increase the metabolic rate. Japanese researchers
have found that fucoxanthin (isolated from wakame) promotes the loss of abdominal fat in obese mice and rats.
Animals lost 5 to 10% of their body weight. Although it's not fully understood how fucoxanthin works, it appears to
target a protein called UCP1 that increases the rate at which abdominal fat is burned. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
|HOODIA LOLLY POP SAMPLE....How Does it Work?
This product will suppress your appetite and food cravings, increase energy levels, and burn fat and calories in a
safe and natural way. What makes our candy even more effective is that it will also give you an alternative to
heading to the refrigerator and grabbing a snack out of habit instead of hunger...
I CALL IT THE BINGE BUSTER! OUR POPS HAVE HOODIA ! CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
|HOW TO GET SUPER SKINNY... COCAINE SKINNY...Here is what's in THIS CART Program and how this product
works: Decades of RESEARCH TO FIND OUT HOW TO COPY THE EFFECTS OF COCAINE AND WEIGHT LOSS..After
decades of research and scientific breakthroughs in the weight loss pills industry, we've finally discovered the
key to fast and lasting weight loss success. And that key is only available in this CART PROGRAM. The main
reason you're overweight is the back-and-forth battle going on deep within the brain inside the satiety center of
your hypothalamus. The ongoing battle exists between the two neuropeptides CART and NPY ... also known as the
good and the bad when it comes to weight loss. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
|A Spray Mist Crave Controller Is Diet Defense... It has been all over the runways this season... models are spraying
what seemed to be mouth spray to cleanse and refresh the breath was really homeopathic and helps you reduce
hunger cravings!!! Everyone was spraying into their mouths this rapid-released formula that is used to reduce
hunger cravings quickly.
As a model before a show I can tell you that you really can't eat... not before a show, it can quickly change your
body. So the no eat policy reigns strong.. but what to do if you are just craving??? Pills are sometimes to obvious
and people can take note, so spray a little spray and no one is the wiser....
This product I chose because... HUNGER CONTROL.. CLICK HERE.
|People ask me everyday what was the strongest product that I have taken to lose weight the fastest. I took
Prothinspo's Hydroxylim/ Diet Slim...I chose this product because of two studies.... The first studied showed a
more rapid and effective weight loss than other diet products.This study set out to determine the efficacy of a
calcium/potassium salt of 60% HCA extract from Garcinia cambogia alone and in combination with niacin-bound
chromium and a standardized Gymnema Sylvestre Extract on weight-loss parameters in human volunteers. I know
blah blah, but In a double-blind fashion, 60 moderately obese individuals were randomly assigned to three groups.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE..
|TOP STORIES BELOW...
|HOME PAGE, EXERCISE INDEX, DIET INDEX, TIPS AND TRICKS INDEX,
CELEBRITY INDEX, HOW TO INDEX, PICTURE GALLERY INDEX, BEAUTY TIPS INDEX,
|HOME PAGE, EXERCISE INDEX, DIET INDEX, TIPS AND TRICKS INDEX,
CELEBRITY INDEX, HOW TO INDEX, PICTURE GALLERY INDEX, BEAUTY TIPS INDEX
|Whether you need to lose weight or you’re just tired of leaving the table feeling like you swallowed a beach ball, the following tips
will help you curb your appetite and eat just enough — and no more.
1. Purge your home of low-nutrition snack food. That means ice cream, candy, potato chips, packaged cookies, doughnuts, cake,
and any other salty or sugary snacks that you munch on between meals. Learn to live without this stuff. Period. These are the
foods that we eat compulsively and that make us overweight. From now on, only eat these foods when offered them at a social
event, or when you and the family deserve a special treat. Then go to the ice-cream parlor and get a single scoop of your favorite.
2. In its place, stock your home with mounds of fresh fruit, dried fruit, carrots, celery, tomatoes, granola bars, and high-fiber
breakfast cereal. Here’s your new snack food.
3. Never, ever buy a snack at gas stations, drugstores, or discount chains. Yes, they want to tempt you with doughnuts, potato
chips, candy bars, or hot dogs — that’s why they put the stuff all around the cash register. It makes them a lot of money. It makes
you poorer, heavier, and less healthy.
4. Never, ever stop at a food store just to buy a snack. No drive-through windows for the 99-cent special at Burger King. No
stopping at the doughnut shop for a quick glazed. No quick pizza slice at Mario’s. This type of compulsive, unhealthy eating is
causing our nation’s weight problems.
5. Make this simple salad for a big, healthy splurge. Feel desperate for a big bowl of crunchy food? Throw into a bowl half a head of
iceberg lettuce, ripped up; a fistful of bite-size carrots; half a tomato, sliced up; and half a cucumber, sliced. Drizzle on olive oil,
shake on a little balsamic vinegar, sprinkle on some oregano, salt, and pepper, and mix. This is a huge bowl of flavorful food at
relatively few calories.
6. Another splurge food: watermelon. It’s more than 90 percent water, and the other 10 percent has plenty of healthy nutrients and
reasonable calorie levels. If you want to indulge in a hearty helping of food, dig deeply into a hearty portion of watermelon.
7. Yet another splurge food: vegetable soup. Need comfort food? Heat up a large bowl of soup made with lots of vegetables and
beans. It’s flavorful, hearty, and generally high in nutrition and low in fat.
8. One more great snack option: nuts in their shell. The truth is, compulsive eating is often about boredom, stress, and other non-
food issues. The great thing about nuts is that the effort to crack the shells and extract the nut meat without breaking it is highly
therapeutic and distracting. In addition, nuts are very healthy to eat (in moderation). Choose walnuts, almonds, pecans, Brazil nuts,
or hazelnuts. It’s too easy to open and overindulge in peanuts and pistachios. The only drawback to this snack is the mess the
shells make. Be sure to have a bowl to put shells in as you go.
9. If you need to retrain your appetite, start out by eating out. Restaurants have a reputation for rich food and large portions, but if
you’ve been eating with wild abandon, you can go to a restaurant, ask the waiter to bring you half the normal portion, eat it, feel
satisfied, and leave. Then there are no kids’ plates to clean off or leftover mashed potatoes singing to you from the fridge, notes
Victoria Moran, author of Younger by the Day: 365 Ways to Rejuvenate Your Body and Revitalize Your Spirit. After a few days of this,
you’ll be in the swing of eating regular meals and you can eat at home without overdoing it. Just avoid restaurants that offer all-you-
can-eat buffets, the option of “supersizing,” or those known for huge portions. Otherwise, the whole point of this exercise is moot!
10. Get picky. Moms complain about children who are finicky eaters, but you’re not a child, and you owe it to yourself to be a bit
persnickety when it comes to what goes into your mouth. As a rule of thumb: If it doesn’t look good, don’t eat it. Watch naturally
thin people: You won’t see them scarfing down wilted lettuce, or what’s left in the bowl when the soup’s gotten cold. Follow their
11. Get into the habit of ordering the small size. There’s no need to feel deprived. Today’s small was the medium or large just a few
decades back. Eat (or sip) slowly. Savor the flavors. Before long, small will feel just right. Besides, remember that ordering the
small size leads to wearing the small size.
12. Always choose the best from what’s available. Sometimes you’ll have lots of great choices — at a farmers’ market, let’s say, or
a restaurant that caters to people interested in their health. Other times you’ll be on an interstate and have to choose from three
fast-food places. Either way, if you pick the best in your current situation — a combination of what’s most nutritious, most
attractive, the right price, and simply what you have a hankering for right now — you’ll find yourself lean and healthy in the long run.
13. Always allow a half-hour between your last bite of dinner and dessert. This gives your brain time to get the fullness signal and,
most likely, will make it easier to skip the sweet stuff, notes Susie Galvez, author of Weight Loss Wisdom: 365 Successful Dieting
14. Only eat portions the size of the palm of your hand. Any more will be considered overeating.
15. Always put what you’re eating on a plate or in a bowl. Never eat out of a bag, carton, or box.
16. Eat a healthy snack before going out to eat. It will help you avoid the tempting bread basket.
17. As soon as you feel the first stirrings of fullness, remove your plate from the table or, if you’re dining out, cover your plate with
a napkin. This tells your brain that food time is over, says Galvez.
18. Dine to soothing music, not the television. This signals that mealtime is to be enjoyed and savored. You’ll be more aware of
what you’re eating, will eat slower, and will get the “full” signal sooner, thus eating less.
19. Buy (or package) snacks and other foods into single-serving containers. For instance, don’t leave a half-gallon of ice cream in
your freezer; it’s too easy to add that second or third scoop when you’re dishing it out. Instead, when you get home from the
grocery store, scoop the appropriate serving size into individual containers and freeze. Do this after you’ve eaten, so you’re not
tempted to increase the size or sneak a bite.
20. Don’t talk while you’re still chewing. Instead, put your fork down, chew, and swallow your food before you begin talking. Again,
this will force you to slow down while eating, and you’ll be full before you know it (yet you will know it!)
21. Scrape all leftovers into the trash. Make it a habit. You don’t need to clean off everyone’s plates yourself.
22. Write down every morsel you eat in a food diary. It’s likely you’ve been overlooking some calories, and it’s time to start looking
them over! Seeing all you ate in black and white will help keep you from overeating.
23. Nix the restrictive or fad diets. They will only make you crave certain foods, leading to binge eating.
24. Limit the amount of artificial sweeteners and artificially sweetened foods you eat. A Purdue University study published in July
2004 found that consuming artificially sweetened foods and beverages may throw off your natural ability to monitor calories and
increase your likelihood of overeating.
25. Practice the 20-minute distraction strategy. When you find yourself looking for food, even though you are not hungry, do
something else for 20 minutes, suggests Jill Fleming, R.D., author of Thin People Don’t Clean Their Plates. The activity needs to
involve your brain as well as your hands, such as playing the piano or cleaning a closet.
26. Set your kitchen timer for 20 minutes every time you think you want something to eat. If you still want to eat when it rings, fine.
If not, you weren’t really hungry to begin with and the urge will have passed, says Fleming. Conversely, when you sit down to eat,
set your time for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, stop eating, put down your fork, walk around the house. After 10 minutes of this,
you can go back to eating.
27. Have a nutritious snack like a handful of peanuts, a piece of fruit and cheese, or a yogurt about an hour or so before dinner.
Keeping your appetite in check is one of the best ways to avoid binges.
Eat slowly: This is bit controversial but there have been studies to prove that eating slowly suppresses appetite.
In the study, 30 women made two visits to Melanson’s lab, and each time they were given a large plate of pasta and told to eat as
much as they wanted. When they were told to eat quickly, they consumed 646 calories in nine minutes, but when they were
encouraged to pause between bites and chew each mouthful 15 to 20 times, they ate just 579 calories in 29 minutes. Reference:
Drink a glass of water before a every meal: I mentioned this earlier in a post about benefits of drinking plenty of water and I will
quote those lines here:
Since water does not have any calories, it acts as an ideal *filler* material in your stomach and gives you a sense of “I am full” -
which in turn decreases your appetite. This works best for people who are already over-weight and are controlling their appetite in
order to lose weight.
|PRO ANA MIA TIPS AND TRICKS INDEX PAGE... ARCHIVE
LARGEST IN THE WORLD..