|HOME PAGE, EXERCISE INDEX, DIET INDEX, TIPS AND TRICKS INDEX,
CELEBRITY INDEX, HOW TO INDEX, PICTURE GALLERY INDEX, BEAUTY INDEX, PILLS
|Are you ready? Really ready...???
So did you clean out your house of those nasty temp
ting useless calories in your house? Put yourself in a position to beat
those terrible temptations?...Well, I am here to help..
With every order you will get a measuring tape to measure yourself
first, a chart to put your results on, a daily food diary to start to keep
records of what you are eating and why you are eating,free ebook
pounds and inches a fat burning food grocery list and diet and
exercise plans to get you started and get you started now...So best
way to start any new lifestyle plan that involves your diet...
You should do a couple of things first for the most success and
progress...Okay so what would be the best supplement???
All supplements on this side come with the program and you can
really see results very fast..I have members who have reported
incredible weight loss...
Always start with a good colon cleanse.. read more...
So are you looking to get rid of some cellulite and have appetite
control? Well, then Chad is for you... click here to read more about
this amazing product... Used by celebrities worldwide and especially
Need super fast results... so fast that people think you are doing
something that isn't kosher... These CART pills simulate the weight
loss results as fast as cocaine, Click here...
Need something to keep you from snacking...? Try the hoodia pops...
Do you have a problem with cravings? Well... Crave controlling spray
is an answer to that dieting problem and can be used with other
products for those out of control cravings.. Click here...
Many people are months away from their goals... When you have a
good year or so to lose weight then you might need something that
you can take long term... Try one of these Hoodia products for long
term weight loss... Click here...
Looking for some Thermogenic type of supplement to speed up
metabolism and keep weight off and of course diminish your
appetite... BodySlim with Fucosimine is amazing... Click here...
One of my favorite products for long term use and daily
supplementation is our DietSlim/Hydroxyslim supplement this
Prothinspo product has sold millions and millions are still taking this
product to maintain weight loss and healthy metabolism and of course
appetite control.. Click here to read more..
|GALLERY PAGE 1... GALLERY PAGE 2...GALLERY 3...
GALLERY 4...GALLERY 5...GALLERY 6...GALLERY 7...GALLERY 8..GALLERY 9...GALLERY 10...
GALLERY 11... GALLERY 12...GALLERY 13 BLACK AND WHITE...SUPERMODEL SCANS...SKINNY AND FIT...
|STOP HUNGER CRAVINGS
Simply tilt your head backwards
slightly, open your mouth wide
and spray INTO YOUR MOUTH
Control your Cravings instantly!!
NEW AND IMPROVED!!
|BUY NOW INSIDE USA
|BUY NOW WORLDWIDE.
|Welcome to PROTHINSPO.COM
the number 1 site...In the world For Tips and Tricks to Weight loss...
This site also has the largest selection in the world of diet, exercise, celebrity and
Supermodel weight loss tips...With a thinspiration gallery...
To keep you motivated visually and Special Tips and Tricks to weight loss
From Jodee the Queen of this scene...
BE SURE TO RELOAD FOR UPDATES... CLICK HERE FOR INDEX.
|POSTS FROM PROTHINSPO
|COCAINE IN A PILL FORM TO LOSE WEIGHT FASTER? WHAT?
Introducing the World’s First Chemically Altered Diet Pill designed to stimulate the COCAINE AMPHETAMINE
REGULATORY TRANSCRIPT (C-A-R-T) and Inhibit NEUROPEPTIDE-Y (NPY)! Through years of study and
breakthroughs in modern science we’ve discovered the key to long term weight loss success. And you can only
find this compound inside of THIS weight loss solution.
The reason you are overweight is because there is a YIN-YANG battle going on deep within your brain, inside the
satiety center of your hypothalamus. The battle is, C.A.R.T. vs. NP-Y… or Good vs. Evil.
C.A.R.T. (Cocaine.Amphetamine.Regulatory.Transcript.) is the “Good Guy”… and if you’re trying to lose weight it's
your Guardian Angel! The C stands for cocaine and the A for amphetamine because these drugs put this chemical
into overdrive. When C.A.R.T. is stimulated it increases your metabolism, reduces your appetite, and increases
insulin to deliver energy to your muscles rather than be stored as body fat.
NP-Y (Neuropeptide-Y) is the Villain. It’s a stress hormone that drives the eating chemicals into overdrive. When
stimulated it will decrease your metabolism, cause your body temperature to drop, and increase your appetite.
THIS PRODUCT was designed to stimulate C.A.R.T. and inhibit NP-Y, thus helping you win the battle of the bulge.
(note: This product does not contain cocaine, amphetamine, ephedra, or cannabanoids. We found alternatives to
cocaine and amphetamine to activate C.A.R.T.)
READ MORE BELOW..Here is what's in THIS CART Program and how this product works:
Decades of RESEARCH TO FIND OUT HOW TO COPY THE EFFECTS OF COCAINE AND WEIGHT LOSS..
After decades of research and scientific breakthroughs in the weight loss pills industry, we've finally discovered
the key to fast and lasting weight loss success. And that key is only available in this CART PROGRAM.
The main reason you're overweight is the back-and-forth battle going on deep within the brain inside the satiety
center of your hypothalamus. The ongoing battle exists between the two neuropeptides CART and NPY ...
also known as the good and the bad when it comes to weight loss.
CART (Cocaine Amphetamine Regulatory Transcript) is your best friend if you're trying to lose weight. On the other
hand NPY is the enemy when it comes to weight loss. THIS PRODUCT was designed as the best weight loss pills
to stimulate CART while inhibiting NPY to help you lose weight safely and powerfully.
On the other hand NPY is the enemy when it comes to weight loss. As a stress hormone, NPY kicks up the
appetite and signals hunger. When NPY is stimulated it limits the metabolism and lowers the body temperature.
THIS PRODUCT is a product which was designed to stimulate CART while inhibiting NPY to help you lose weight
safely and powerfully in a way the best weight loss pills have never been able to do before even from what was
previously considered to be the top weight loss pills.
What It Does:
Cocaine and Amphetamine kicks the body's CART into overdrive which helps to increase the metabolism, reduce
the appetite and increase insulin levels to deliver the maximum amount of energy to the muscles instead of
storing excess calories as body fat. By igniting CART, This CART PROGRAM product has become the best weight
loss pills available!
This is a high performance weight loss supplement that utilizes a formula that is first of its kind! This is the first
diet pill to base its formula on scientific research isolating the Cocaine Amphetamine Regulatory Transcript
(C-A-R-T) and Neuropeptide-Y (NPY).
In short, CART is the good chemical component that triggers increased metabolism and lowers appetites and
NPY is the bad stress hormone that causes your body to lower in body temperature, decrease metabolism, and
increase appetite. Adjusting the CART and NPY in your body, Fenphadrine increases metabolism, reduces
appetite, increases muscle function, and reduces body fat storage.
But science aside, THIS is one of the most popular weight loss products on the market. It has consistently
received the highest rankings and feedback from consumers as being the Most Powerful Diet Pill. According to
our independent research, AND has 97% customer approval rating, which is unheard of in this industry.
There are multiple reports citing results ranging from 10 pounds per week to 33 pounds in just 3½ weeks.
|PURCHASE YOURS TODAY AND GET
1 BOTTLE AT BEST PRICE...
SAVINGS GOING ON NOW...
SELECT "Buy Now" BUTTON BELOW.. READ MORE
|USA BUY NOW
|WORLDWIDE BUY NOW
|Tips, Rules and Recipes for a Juice (liquid only) Fast:
1. Number One Rule of All Fasting: Find a health practitioner who supports fasting and take her or his advice. If you start
to feel bad, weak, no energy see your physician. If they tell you to stop fasting, stop.
We need you alive and well feeling good and healthy!!
2. No dairy. The reason for this is that dairy is difficult to digest and can make fasting uncomfortable and hard on your
body. Since this is a rule, there are, of course, exceptions. See tips #3 and #15.
3. At least 20 grams of protein per day. There are many different kinds of protein powder. The most common are soy, rice
and whey protein powders. Doesn't whey come from milk? You ask… The answer is yes, but it has no lactose and no
milk fat and is therefore easily digested. Also, it tastes good in fruit smoothies. If you're a vegan, either soy or rice protein
will work. Note: Some people have a hard time digesting soy protein
4. Take a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement. You will be getting a lot of nutrients from the juices you make (or buy, but the
ones you make taste so-o-o much better - and you know exactly what's in them). But you are radically changing your diet.
I''m not suggesting some mega-pill. Any good multi-vitamin/mineral will do
5. Limit caffeine and alcohol. Both tend to be dehydrating, so they are not recommended. I had a half-cup of coffee the first
two days of my fast to avoid caffeine withdrawal headaches.
6. Beware of fruit juice, particularly commercially produced fruit juice. Fruit juice has a lot of sugar (fructose and/or
glucose) and it will make you really hungry if you drink it straight. This doesn't mean you shouldn't drink fruit juice. Here's
the caveat: seriously dilute your fruit juice with water - seriously meaning maximum one part juice per four parts water.
But most of your nutrition will come from
7. Lots of vegetable juice. My favorite combinations follow these tips. As much as you want. Within reason, of course.
8. A smoothie in the morning. If you're hungry in the afternoon, have another smoothie and don't forget the protein powder.
9. Fat is your friend. This is an important point, which some fasters forget. You should have at least 3T (a combo of raw
Coconut oil and cold pressed oils and essential fatty acids) fat per day. There are several ways to get fat into your juice
fast. One of my favorites is a slice of avocado in your morning smoothie - you don't taste it and it makes the smoothie
A flax oil blend is another option
Either put it in your smoothie or drink it straight. (I bet you can guess which I prefer). Fat will assure that you absorb the
nutrients you're getting and to keep you from feeling hungry. It also helps remind your body you're not starving, so it
doesn't start trying to store fat. If you do go into starvation mode, you will stop losing weight and feel horrible.
10. Drink some juice every couple of hours or sooner if you fell you need to. Do not try to limit yourself to a certain
amount of juice per day. You are already getting far fewer calories than you normally do and each person needs a certain
amount of food to feel good. I found I generally drank about ¾ of a quart of undiluted vegetable juice per day, in addition to
my morning smoothie.
11. Potassium broth or a potassium supplement. Either 2 capsules morning and night or drink the broth once a day
12. Drink plenty of water. Most people recommend at least 2 liters per day. I think that if you're diluting your fruit juice
with a lot of water, this does count towards your daily water intake.
13. Constipation: It is important that you have regular bowel movements while you're fasting. There's a bunch of different
products you can use many different products if you choose
15. Trick Number 15: Even if you have a juicer, I believe it's better for your system to juice only the veggies that are hard
to blend and release a lot of liquid - carrots, celery, beets, spinach, lettuce and blend everything you can in a good
blender. You get both the fiber and nutrients from the peel. The added fiber helps with, ahem, elimination.
16. There are a couple of products you may want to consider purchasing before you begin your fast. You do need a
powerful blender to make good fruit smoothies. I personally swear by The Magic Bullet (widely available for about $60 -
$48 if you've got one of those 20% discount coupons from Bed Bath and Beyond). You may have seen the unbelievably
cheesy infomercial for this product on late-nite t.v. Of course, it doesn't do everything it claims - it can't chop worth a
darn. But it blends like a dream - if you follow the instructions. And the fact that you can make your smoothie in the same
glass you use to drink it is convenient and timesaving. The Jack Leanne Juicer is available at Costco for $87. It is plenty
powerful for our purposes and you will save money in the first couple of weeks of fasting. Neither is essential, but they
17. If you start to loose too much weight: You're probably not getting as many calories or as much fat as you think you
are. Have an avocado a day (or more) for a few days. Another possible addition to your juice is raw cream. Because it's
raw it still has all the digestive enzymes in it and doesn't present the digestive problems some dairy products do. If you
don't have trouble with dairy, you may add milk and yogurt or Lactaid Milk you can buy at your local supermarket, it has
the sugars from milk removed. I use a soy creamer by Silk vanilla flavored.
18. Finally: Relax.
Try some visualization click here...
Here's a typical day on a month-long juice/liquid fast. Recipes follow.
• A cup of delicious tea (Some people prefer green or herbal. I didn't find black tea to be detrimental - moderation is the
key here). You may have honey and lemon.
• Breakfast when you feel hungry: a fruit smoothie - remember, no dairy.
• Every two hours or so: vegetable juice or heavily diluted fruit juice. I tended to alternate between a tomato based and a
spinach based juice...
Story continued scroll down more below...
|30 DAY JUICE FASTING TIPS CONTINUED...
Here's a typical day on a month-long juice/liquid fast. Recipes follow.
• A cup of delicious tea (Some people prefer green or herbal. I didn't find black tea to be detrimental - moderation is
the key here). You may have honey and lemon.
• Breakfast when you feel hungry: a fruit smoothie - remember, no dairy.
• Every two hours or so: vegetable juice or heavily diluted fruit juice. I tended to alternate between a tomato based
and a spinach based juice.
• All day long: plenty of water - take it with you (Smart Water from Glacial has added electrolytes and Emergen C
comes in different flavors and adds nutrients to your water)
• Late afternoon: This was the most difficult time of the day for me. I would make myself a cup of tea and usually, by
the time I had finished it, I was back on track.
• Dinner time: more vegetable juice or a smoothie if you're hungry
• Evening: An herbal tea.
Chamomile will help you fall asleep
1. A flax oil blend, olive oil or coconut oil (preferably raw) can be substituted for avocado in any of these recipes.
2. Frozen fruit works fine in the smoothies.
• Morning Smoothies
Very Merry Berry
½ - ¾ C.
berries (any combination - I like blue and straw)
1/3 Banana - you can add more, but remember, they have lots of sugar
2 scoops whey (or other) protein powder - 20 grams
1/3 - ½ juice (I like a combination of orange and Pom - pomegranate)
4 - 5 cubes ice
Blend until smooth
½ - ¾ C.
pineapple and mango
2 scoops whey powder
1/3 - ½ C.
4 - 5 cubes ice
Blend until smooth
• Veggie Juices and Smoothies
1 medium tomato
1 cucumber, peeled and seeded - use whole Japanese cuke
¼ small white onion
½ - 1 serrano chile (optional - depends on how hot you like it)
1 small or ½ large red or orange bell pepper - cored and seeded
½ - ¾ t.
Blend together, then strain everything except the avocado
Add avocado and re-blend
Gazpacho can be diluted and is delicious over ice - use small pieces.
bell pepper juice
Avocado - as much or as little as you like
Make your juices, then blend all ingredients together
Makes 1 quart - Dilute if you wish
• Potassium Broth
For a 2 day supply, cover with water in a soup pot, approximately
3 to 4 Carrots,
3 Stalks Celery
2 turnips or beets with skin, halved
2 Red potatoes with skins (omit if you're carbo sensitive)
1/2 Head Red Cabbage
Simmer, covered, 30 minutes or so
Strain and discard solids.
Optional: Add 2 t. Bragg's Liquid Aminos or 1 t.
miso for taste
Store covered in the fridge
Clear liquid (or clear juice) fasting: Clear vegetable and fruit juices only. This type of fast is more rigorous than the
liquid fast above and less than a water-only fast. See possible side effects below.
READ MORE ABOUT FASTING AND BREAKING A FAST, PAGE 3.. CONTINUED...
|CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE.... MORE TIPS BELOW....
1. Keep a thinspiration book. Get a really nice journal or something and print pictures of skinny models, tips, quotes, or workouts, and glue it in there.
Look through it whenever you want to binge. You can always download something from Prothinspo and keep it with you.
2. Keep a stack of magazines weighing the same amount you want to lose. When you lose weight remove some magazines from the stack. It will be
thinspirational to see that pile slowly start to get smaller. Use fashion magazines so that they also can inspire you as you remove as you lose.
3. Eat on a blue or black plate. Dark colors usually make you feel fuller, faster. Better yet, eat on small dark plates.
4. When you want to eat something you shouldn't, make a list of all the reasons you shouldn't, and read it at least 20 times.
5. When you get a craving, count to 100 really slowly, and it might pass. Dr.s say that counting changes the minds direction in thought.
6. If you live by yourself, put up motivational pictures or numbers on the unsafe foods. Stick your goal weight on the wall or on your favorite jar of peanut
butter or jelly.
7. Get one of those three ring binders and make a section for each part of the body. Put all the exercises you've got in there according to what body part
8. Pick one food for the day,look under the fat burning food section on this site or you can eat something like an apple. Cut it into 4 quarters. Eat one
part for breakfast, one for lunch, one for dinner, and you've got one left over for a snack.
9. Take a Polaroid picture or a cell phone picture of yourself wearing nothing but your underwear. When you want to binge, look at it, and see all that
fat that you need to get rid of? Carry it in your wallet or phone whenever you go somewhere where there will be food.
10. If you live by yourself and prone to binges, buy only the food you need for the day. That way if you eat it, there isn't anymore.
11. Eat with the opposite hand you normally do. Left handed people eat with their right hand, and vice versa.
12. Wear a rubber band around your wrist and snap it when you want to eat. You'll train yourself not to think about eating. This also works for trying to
13. ALWAYS DO A CLEANSE TO CLEAN OUT YOUR BODY, CLICK HERE.
14. Clean something gross the bathroom, or if you have cats like me clean the litter box when you want to eat.
15. Wear tight jeans so you remember how much weight you have to lose. Always keep a pair that is to small for this!
16. Pour tons of something gross on your food like salt or pepper so you can't eat it. (if your eating out, use the former, and say you accidentally put too
much salt or pepper on your food.
17. If you get really bad headaches it could possibly be from dehydration so drink lots of water. Take multi-vitamins and sport drinks.
18. Eat in front of the mirror. Hell, eat in front of the mirror naked and see how much you want to eat then.
19. Drink herbal teas. They have no calories. If you don't like them unsweetened, buy some stevia, its like sugar, but no calories they sell it on my links.
20. When you get the urge to eat chew sugar free gum. Just make sure you keep track of how much you have. Most kinds have 5 calories a piece.
21. Freeze your foods. I freeze fruits and yogurts and flavored ice cubes. Frozen yogurts take forever to eat so you feel occupied longer.
22. When you go to a restaurant order something that's not too unhealthy. Put half of to the other side of the plate and say your going to eat it tomorrow
for lunch. Then eat half of what's on your plate and "forget" to ask them to bag it for take out for you. Or cut your plate in half and push the other half
around the plate to fill it.
23. Eat breakfast and lunch or just breakfast, never eat dinner cause if you eat dinner you don't give your body enough time to burn off the calories or
you can eat all three small meals but finish the last bit of eating at least four hours before you go to sleep. This way your metabolism will burn it up
before you get into bed.
24. Go shopping and try on clothes that you wish you could fit you and that should keep you focused and on track of your goals.
25. Pinch all your fat if you want to eat and see how disgusting it is and then you'll think that if you eat you'll just add more to it and you don't want that.
26. If you can go to your kitchen and take all the bad foods that you know you will binge on please just go and throw them away.
27. Make sure you get enough calcium. Take your vitamin.
28. If you sit a lot every hour get up and go crazy start doing knee lifts with your arms up or some jumping jacks and toe touches or jumping stupidly or
anything like that it will boost your metabolism for a little.
29. Stay away from food and the kitchen (unless your parents are around, then pretend like you just finished getting a snack)
30. Have you ever noticed that most people who you see eating are fat? Well remember this if you eat like them you'll be as fat as them.
31. Try to plan how much your going to eat and what there's a 30% more chance you wont over eat then.
32. Look at super models do they look like they eat? They eat very small meals many times a day but small meals girl!!
33. A calorie is a calorie so it doesn't matter what kind you eat just eat under 1000 and you'll lose weight. 3666 calories equal a lb!
34. Make a meal plan with all the days and put the limit of calories you'll allow yourself to after you eat write down what you ate. Keep a food diary
35. To keep a binge from coming go outside and go for a walk, do 20 push ups and then 20 jumping jacks after you won't feel like eating anymore.
Better yet, do them in front of the mirror. If you see what moves up and down you wont feel like eating as much.
36. To boost your metabolism and keep you feeling full drink several green tea's each day.
37. Every dieter should eat greens or take a supplement for them... eat your veggies.
38. Two tablespoons of vinegar before the meal helps speed up your digestive system and also keeps you from feeling any reflux.
39. Caffeine is great ~ it decreases appetite you can use other types of caffeine products like guarana.
40. Peppermints or peppermint teas are a great appetite suppressant.
41. Diet soda is not the best thing to drink while calorie restricting you should drink plenty of water and other non caloric healthy stuff.
42. Don't stop moving' ~ Try to keep moving as much as possible every calorie burned counts.
43. Don't eat fast/ chew very slowly to let your body know you ate. If you have to chew each piece for several seconds.
44. Eat seaweed or kelp pills ~ they say it boosts the metabolism.
45. Don't slouch, try to sit up straight ~ you burn more calories and tighten your tummy that way.
46. Dress accordingly when you are thin you should be carrying something with you to keep from shaking. Family and friends get worried if your cold
and they are not.
47. Lack of sleep stimulates your appetite. It is proven that most people who sleep at least 6 hours a day lose more weight and are less hungry.
48. Spicy foods boost the metabolism.
49. Eat negative cal foods. Fat Burning Foods
50. Eat lots of celery ~celery is filled with water and because it is chewy it burns more calories than most non caloric foods.
51. Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day. Our bodies and world is mostly made up of water... You need it to survive!!
Want more tips...? You can read more.. click here..
|So many members have asked these same questions so let's discuss them...
What are the questions?
How to trick your mind into not wanting to eat anything?
How do i trick my stomach into thinking it's eaten already?
How to trick yourself into feeling full?
Ways Your Body Tricks You into Being Fat...
Why do some people feel the need to gobble up everything in their line of sight, while others can eat a third of that and yet stay satisfied? Are the moderate eaters just
pretending to be happy with their stupidly tiny portions, secretly bursting into tears every time they see a Doritos commercial?
Well, there might be an actual, physical reason, and that reason is all about the mouth: Some of us have crappier taste buds than others. Namely, obese people, and
specifically obese children. It appears that fat kids tend to have worse taste buds than their leaner counterparts, and this could be a significant factor as to why they became fat
in the first place. The theory is that because of their crappy tasting capacities, it takes more food to experience the same "taste hit" as a person with a normal tongue.
In an effort to verify this, researchers gave both obese and non-obese children different taste strips to lick and identify. These strips were infused with base flavors (sweet, sour,
salty, bitter, and savory), and they all had different intensities of taste. Their scores were ranked on a scale of 0 to 20, and the fat kids performed significantly worse than non-
obese ones; on average, they only scored 12.6, while others scored a solid average of 14. While the obese children had no problem identifying what a given taste was, they did
have trouble identifying its strength level. In other words, they tasted the same things, only not as intensely. Now, this is the sort of thing that might not have mattered back at a
stage of evolution when it was really hard to get fat -- there was a time when how much we ate depended on how much we were able to kill/gather/grow. But now that virtually
everyone reading this has ready food waiting just a refrigerator away, little physical flaws like this suddenly make it way harder for some of us to know when to stop cramming Hot
Pockets into our cheeks.
Once you jump onto the Overweight Train, those pounds just seem to keep on coming. Little by little, day by day, the usable holes in your belt grow fewer -- even if you're eating
the exact same amount as always. It's easy to blame this phenomenon on lack of exercise, or perhaps ye old "I'm not as young as I used to be" effect. But while they may
certainly play a part, there's also another, far darker force at work: Once you reach a certain weight threshold, the very cells of your body throw in the towel and piss off to eat ice
cream and watch reruns of Frasier.
Humans have immune cells that carry the awesome name of invariant natural killer T-cells. Their job is to help prevent metabolic trouble, and they fight obesity as part of that.
But their numbers don't scale up with your fatness -- the opposite happens. The more fat you gain, the fewer fat-fighting' natural killer T-cells remain. And once they've lost the
battle, there is no backup.
In practice, this means that maintaining your weight is easy as pie when you're near your ideal weight, because at that point you have an army on your side. Once you hit a
certain weight, you're left fighting alone, like a city whose police force just quits when crime gets too out of hand. Yes, your body's fat regulation system works just like the plot of
It's not all bad, though: Research indicates that not only can the body's T-cells be reactivated with either weight loss or various therapies, but they can actually be used as a
super weapon against certain metabolic ailments, such as diabetes
Below are ways to avoid hunger pangs. Mind you, these tips are for people who are already consuming a healthy number of calories, yet still feel
hungry. These should not be used to facilitate an eating disorder. Follow these tips to help your waistline shrink, but remember to stay healthy and
strong. These tips are taken from the tips and tricks page.. click here for more..
1. Drink Water - This is one of the most essential ways to stay healthy and stick to your diet. Not only does drinking water flush toxins from your body, it keeps you energized and
makes your stomach feel full. Do not force too much water down, as that will make you feel sick. However, drinking eight glasses a day plus one before each meal will stem your
hunger. READ MORE ON WATER FASTING .. CLICK HERE..
2. Chew Gum - Sugarless gum is a guilt-free way to keep your jaws busy. Many people attest that chewing gum can help you lose weight and make you feel as if you are eating
food. Other benefits, such as building stronger jaw muscles and increasing concentration, are also associated with chewing gum. MORE ON CHEWING AND WEIGHT LOSS,
3. Take a Nap -Feel like you can't stop thinking about how hungry you are? Take a little nap and you will probably wake up feeling more energized and more satisfied. Most
people don't€™t feel hungry first thing in the morning and that is because there is less acid in your stomach. A nap can recreate this feeling.
4. Eat Small Meals Throughout the Day - One of the best ways to not feel hungry is by constantly eating! Yes, this can actually help you lose weight. By eating smaller meals
throughout the day instead of a few large meals, your metabolism stays high and your stomach always has a little food in it. Try six meals a day instead of three.
5. Fill up on Fresh Veggies - If you really need a snack, you should eat one that is guilt-free and that won't contribute to more hunger. Non-starchy vegetables are foods that you
can eat all day without gaining weight. They also stick to your ribs longer than other snacks. Did you know that it takes more calories to consume a stick of celery than are
actually in the celery? That is why celery is referred to as a negative caloriefood. CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF NEGATIVE CALORIE FOODS..
6. Reduce Your Carb Intake - Carbohydrates turn to sugar and stimulate your bodies insulin levels, thus causing a vicious cycle of hunger. Remember, food is supposed to satiate
your hunger, not increase it! Reduce your carb intake to gain control over your constant hunger. READ MORE ON CARBS CLICK HERE.
7. Eat Lean Protein - Protein stays in your body longer than carbohydrates, so choose a lean piece of meat over a low-fat bagel. There is a reason why people were dropping
serious pounds on the High Protein Diets. While that is an extreme diet, you can sensibly increase your lean protein intake and minimize your hunger between meals. CLICK
HERE FOR EXTREME DIETS .....
8. Increase Your Fiber Intake - Bulky, high-fiber foods usually fill your stomach quickly and keep you satisfied for a long time. They also require quite a bit of chewing, which
psychologically triggers the feeling of satisfaction.
9. Skip Breakfast OR NOT - So many people run out the door before eating a good breakfast. Likewise, misinformed people who are trying to lose weight will sometimes skip
meals. Breakfast is definitely not the meal the skip, as it gives you a much-needed metabolism boost to keep you going until your next meal.
10. Eat More Eggs - Looking for a low-fat, high-protein snack to stem your hunger? Eggs will give you that in spades. If cholesterol is a concern for you, skip the egg yolks and
make yourself an egg white snack.
11. Brush Your Teeth and Tongue - How great does a minty, clean mouth feel? Probably good enough to make you think twice before you eat something directly after a good
tooth and tongue brushing. This is a method used by many dieters.
12. Exercise - A nice boost your adrenaline and kill your HUNGER for a while, at least. Burning more calories will make your body hungry. However, most people are not hungry
directly after exercising, so this can be a great way to pass the time between meals instead of eating.
13. Drink Vinegar - A fad diet that has come and gone involved drinking two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar before each meal. While it was proven that vinegar does not
directly cause weight loss, some people feel less hungry after drinking it.
14. Avoid Salt - Excessive amounts of salt is never good for your body and can definitely lead to dehydration. Since many people don't recognize the difference between
hunger and thirst, eating salt could make you feel as if you are hungry when you really
15. Avoid Sugar - Foods that are high in sugar may taste delicious, but they burn through your body too quickly. Even sugary snacks that are low in fat are a bad idea, as you will
just get hungry soon again and require more food.
16. Stay Busy - Many people convince themselves that they are hungry when they are actually just bored. If you find yourself eating because there is nothing else to do, put
yourself to work. Keep your mind off food and your diet. CLICK HERE FOR DISTRACTIONS
17. Avoid Food - Literally. Not only should you keep yourself busy, you might want to avoid places where you will see (and smell!) food, this means don't hang out in the kitchen
and try not to meet friends at a restaurant if you aren't planning on eating. And fast forward through commercials those can really just send you into the kitchen grazing for food
when you aren't even hungry.
18. Avoid Alcohol - Not only is alcohol filled with empty calories, it can greatly increase your appetite. It is hard to tell when your body is full after you become a bit tipsy.
Alcohol also relaxes that willpower of yours, which makes you even more likely to go for a second helping.
19. Eat Slower, CHEW THAT FOOD AND PUT THE FORK DOWN - Often times, we will eat until we are so completely full we have to open up our pants afterwards you don't
want to go that far before you stop eating, which is why you should slow down when you eat. You may be surprised at how much less you will have to eat before your body feels
satisfied. CLICK HERE FOR CHEWING AND SPITTING TIPS.
20. Suck on a Peppermint - Many physical and psychological benefits have been attributed to peppermint over the years. Although this has not been proven by scientists, some
dieters swear that sucking on a peppermint makes their body feel full when they are a bit hungry.
21. Avoid Caffeine - Although some people use caffeine as an appetite suppressant, you will just quickly crash after the caffeine burns through your body. This is similar to how
sugar makes you hungrier than before.
22. Chew Ice- no calories.. Put some Grapes in the freezer and suck on them when you feel hungry, the grapes will make you feel fuller and the sucking on the cold will also
23. Learn to Manage Stress - Mind-over-body diet tricks are hard to control if you are not thinking with a straight head. Therefore, you should do your best to manage your stress
level. Stress will not only make you want to eat, it is a leading cause of overeating.
24. Suck in Your Gut - Your body experiences hunger when the stomach is empty. By tightening your abdominal muscles, you will compress your stomach and temporarily mask
hunger pangs. It is recommended that you always keep your stomach muscles tightened anyway, as it helps you to get your abs into shape.
25. Put Your Fork Down Between Every Bite - This is a great way to make yourself slow down while eating and it also sends signals to your brain that you are through eating each
time you put the fork down. Some dieters will put the fork down between each bite and take a sip of water.
26.TRY ACCUPRESSURE POINTS.. CLICK HERE.
27. TRY MAGNET THERAPY.. CLICK HERE.
28. CRAVE CONTROLLER TRICKS THE BRAIN INTO FEELING FULL, CLICK HERE.
29. GO FOR A WALK, CLICK HERE TO READ MORE...
30. READ MORE TIPS TO HUNGER CONTROL TO KEEP YOUR MIND ON SOMETHING ELSE.. CLICK HERE.
Appetite control, weight loss, and healthy eating can all be influenced by your subconscious mind.
So why not play a few tricks on your subconscious? Not only can you use these five powerful calorie control tricks to trick your brain into eating less food, but you can make
yourself feel fuller, faster – and resist the urge to eat more.
Calorie Control Trick #1: Use Smaller Utensils & Dishes
In the video above, I show you how the size of the bowl, plate, or spoon that you use can significantly influence how much food and how many calories you consume. In the
study “Ice cream illusions bowls, spoons, and self-served portion sizes.”, 85 nutrition experts who were attending an ice cream social were randomly given either a smaller (17 oz)
or a larger (34 oz) bowl and either a smaller (2 oz) or larger (3 oz) ice cream scoop. After serving themselves, they completed a brief survey as their ice cream was weighed.
Even when nutrition experts were given a larger bowl, they served themselves 31% more without being aware of it. In addition, their servings increased by over 14% when they
were given a larger serving spoon.
In this study from University of Pennsylvania,psychologists conducted an experiment in an upscale apartment building in which they left out a bowl of the chocolate candies
with a small scoop.
The next day they refilled the bowl with M&M’s, but used a much larger scoop – and when the scoop size was increased, people took 66 percent more M&M’s!
So use smaller plates, bowls and utensils, even if somebody laughs at you for eating your soup with a teaspoon.
Calorie Control Trick #2: “Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind”
Whether you’re eating dinner at home, at a party with snack tables or out at a buffet, there is a simple rule that multiple studies have confirmed: the less exposure your eyes, ears
and nose have to food, the less likely you are to eat too many calories.
For example, unless we are eating outdoors, for dinner my wife or I will plate the food and bring it to the table, but leave any larger dishes, pots, pans or bowls full of food on the
counter top or on the stove, where we are less likely to reach for them and grab a second serving.
You can use this same trick in many other ways, such as:
-At parties, don’t park next to the snack table, but instead socialize farther away from the grub…
-At buffet restaurants or regular restaurants, seat yourself farther away from the kitchen, the bar, or other food displays…
-Keep any snacks or tempting sweets in opaque (non-transparent) containers or places where they’re not readily accessible in your home…
-Shove any tasty, tempting food to the back of the refrigerator or pantry, and bring the healthy food to the front…
Any of my energy bars, sweet exercise drinks, or other sugary, tempting treats are kept in two inconvenient places: the garage, and a door in the bottom of my bedroom closet.
This ensures I’m much less likely to eat empty calories. I talk about more tricks similar to this in my book “100 Ways To Boost Your Metabolism”.
Another good book for learning about how easily our minds are tricked is 59 Seconds, in which the author describes a series of experiments that compared putting chocolates on
office worker’s desks to putting the chocolates six feet away. When the chocolates were placed on the desk instead of 6 feet away, each person ate on average 6 more
chocolates per day. In another similar experiment, the chocolates were placed inside either transparent or opaque jars. The chocolates in the transparent jars were eaten 46%
more quickly than the opaque jars!
Calorie Control Trick #3: “Limit Your Options”
In a recent British study, research revealed that when kids were presented with snacks that were familiar and not much different than the snacks they usually had, they ate fewer
Not only does this mean that you might be able to get your kids to plow through slightly less Halloween candy this year by ensuring that they get many of the same types of
candy, but you can also assume that we probably don’t change much as we age.
So instead of heading to the supermarket and stocking up on three different types of cookies, several varieties of cereal, five different types of fruits, and several choice
selections of deli meats and cheeses, you’d be better off simply choosing one option. In doing so, you’ll reduce selection in your pantry and refrigerator, and leave yourself less
likely to overeat simply because you want to try a variety of new flavors.
Interestingly, this study reminds me of Stephen Guyenet’s “Food Reward Hypothesis”, in which he suggest that by eating simple foods and reducing our reward response to food,
we can probably do a better job controlling overeating and obesity.
Calorie Control Trick #4: “Slow Down”
Eating more slowly can help you to eat less. When you take your time with each bite, and fully chew and swallow (in many cases this means chewing a bite 20-25 times) you
allow the fullness signal from gastric hormones to reach your brain and shut down your appetite before you eat too much.
But there may be more to eating less than simply slowing down.
At Pennington BioMedical Research Centre, 48 participants were studied in a lab as they ate three meals at lunchtime on different days.
Each participant was asked to avoid eating or exercise for 12 hours before lunch, and ate a meal of fried chicken, cut up into bite sizes at their own rate, at half their normal rate
(paced by a beeping noise), or at a mix of their own rate and then the slower rate.
The finding was that the combination of beginning the meal eating at one’s own eating rate, and then dropping to a slower eating rate, had the biggest reduction on appetite
for both men and women – more than eating slowly all the way through.
So to reduce the appetite, it may make sense to eat at whatever pace seems natural at first, but about halfway through your meal, to consciously slow down and begin to savor
Of course, I always look at studies like this with a wary eye, because how often do you eat lunch after a 12 hour fast with no exercise?
Calorie Control Trick #5: “Remove Distractions”
Multiple studies have found that you eat more when you are distracted by TV, movies, phones or games. In that same book 59 Seconds, people who were paying close attention
to a movie ate significantly larger amounts of popcorn compared to those that were paying less attention to the movie.
In another experiment in that book, people who actively listened to an engaging detective story being told to them during lunch ate 15% more than those who had no story to
In another interesting study, researchers at University of Southern California gave moviegoers either fresh popped or stale popcorn and monitored how much they ate. They
found that taste of the popcorn was not the primary motivator for how much people ate. People ate the same amount of popcorn whether it was stale or fresh. But when people
watched the movie in a meeting room instead of a theater, they ate more of the fresh popcorn than stale.
This study suggests that when you are engaged in an environment that is primarily geared toward entertainment, or absorbed in a movie on your iPad, you’re likely to eat more
food, whether or not you even like the food! It seems that distractions not only make you eat more, but can even make you eat more food you wouldn’t normally eat anyways.
source.. READ MORE ON HOW TO STOP BING EATING... CLICK HERE.
|The tools and information on the this site are intended as an aid to weight loss and weight maintenance, and do not offer medical advice. If you suffer from, or think you may suffer from, a medical condition you should consult your doctor before
starting a weight loss and/or exercise regime. If you decide to start exercising after a period of relative inactivity you should start very slowly and consult your doctor if you experience any discomfort, distress or any other symptoms. If you feel any
discomfort or pain when you exercise, do not continue. The tools and information on the this site are not intended
for women who are pregnant or breast-feeding, or for any person under the age of 18.
© 2019 to date worldsbestdietingtips, thinsponation, prothinsponation, prothinspo2,
Prothinspo LLC, Pro-Thinspo LLC.com, Prothinspo.com and Prothinsposhop.com All rights reserved.
"PROTHINSPO" is a trademark of Prothinspo Incorporated. All rights reserved.
All content on this website should be considered for entertainment purposes.
this website should be considered for entertainment purposes.
DO YOU NEED SOMEONE TO HELP? bgti.org/
PROTHINSPO In God We Trust
"If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to your
mountain, "MOVE!" and it WILL move... and NOTHING will be
impossible for YOU! "
MAKE A DONATION TO TBN TO SPREAD THE WORD...www.tbn.org/partner/donation-form
FIND ways to Help... www.salvationarmyusa.org/